Kyla

WEG modules for AoR

156 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Kyla said:

Sadly, the formatting was the problem.  The source file was trash and it only got worse when I converted it. The problem was that I was cutting as many corners as possible when producing them because of the limited time I had to actually work on them. As such, instead of re-writing and re-imaging all the stat blocks I was pulling as much as possible from source text. This is no longer an issue, as I'm no longer under the same time crunch as before - I can focus on rewriting stat blocks entirely in addition to re-writing bulk text. 

I've uploaded assets I extracted from the PDF adventures so you're welcome to use those. They're on the EotE resources thread.

Kyla likes this

On 8/17/2017 at 11:08 AM, robus said:

You're in luck. I just cancelled a patreon, and I'll happily pick yours up!

Count me in too.  I recently dropped another patreon and just picked yours up!  Keep up the great work, and I hope your financial situation turns around!

Yancy

Kyla and kaosoe like this

Played through the Force Explorer module you posted here.  My players enjoyed it.  I enjoyed it.  There was a slow build up of tension through out the night, and it culminated in them simply getting the heck out of dodge.  In the end, Caliban escaped with the ship, to terrorize them again later, and my Force user found an old Kyber crystal.  Overall, it's a good take on the movie, set in the Star Wars universe.  Good job on it. :D

Kyla likes this