Sign in to follow this  
Eyeless1

who is ready for wave 2 spoilers?

I was pretty indifferent about wave two spoilers until my love affair with Rebel broadsides began.

Still, I have a long way to go with wave one. I think I have 5 or 6 Rebel lists in BattleScribe just waiting to make it to a table for the first time and I've barely played much of the Empire at all.

But I would still totally take any droplets of MC30/MC80 information they want to offer. :) It's exciting to know that there are likely a whole bunch of goodies coming for a playstyle that I really enjoy.

But I want the Raider NAO. <tantrum>

The Gladiator wet my beak, oh man is that thing fun to pilot. Races around the field smashing things like an angry rhino. Engine Techs and Wulff make that thing DANCE. Well, as much as a rhino can, at least.

You and me both. My buy list for Wave 2 is one ISD and three Raiders.

But I want the Raider NAO. <tantrum>

The Gladiator wet my beak, oh man is that thing fun to pilot. Races around the field smashing things like an angry rhino. Engine Techs and Wulff make that thing DANCE. Well, as much as a rhino can, at least.

You and me both. My buy list for Wave 2 is one ISD and three Raiders.

I nabbed 4 Raider's, as I want to see if 2-3 Glads and 3-4 raider's can a list make. I haven't even pulled the trigger on an ISD yet, I probably will, but for now I haven't. I'm sure it'll be a technological terror, but probably not quite my style.

I'd love to see the bulk of the Wave 2 upgrade cards. I am very curious what the text of the Tractor Beam card is. I also wonder whether or not it is going to be faction-specific to the Imperials, and if so, what faction-specific card they give to the Rebels to even it out.

I hope that MC30 isn't as bad (good if your a rebel) as it was in Empire at War. I hated having to fight it more so than any other ship in the game, all those crazy proton torpedo launchers it had.