Sign in to follow this  
gamblertuba

Proof that the K-Wing was designed by a 4th Grader.

Flipping through the doodles drawn by my 4th grade son (mostly battleships and the like) I ran across what can only be an early concept sketch of the K-wing.

k-wing.png

Just need to add a few more engines and about 7 more bombs and missiles...  Oh and another cockpit or two.

You people with your high and mighty snotty attitudes about the K-Wing are getting borderline offensive.

tumblr_nontu3cqdx1u8kvoio1_540.png

I don't see the resemblance. It's okay though, sometimes parents become delusional about their children's talents and compare their Halo doodles to masterful works of design like the K-Wing. In time though, those parents will just have to accept that their children just aren't as talented as the genius prodigy 4th grader that did design the beautiful K-Wing. Don't worry, maybe your son will become a CPA or something.    

Edited by Tvboy

Borderline offensive... that's the sweet spot.

FYI, it looks nothing like a K-wing.

It looks like a Pelican from Halo with to many guns strapped to it.

No, it looks like a ship with random stuff poking out all over it. Oh wait...

And nothing like a K-wing.

Just because ships have certain attributes doesn't mean they look the same.

You people with your high and mighty snotty attitudes about the K-Wing are getting borderline offensive.

I wouldn't let it bother you.  It's the internet; there's always someone, somewhere waiting to tell you that you're having fun wrong.

Well fun IS 3 points overcosted...

I wouldn't let it bother you.  It's the internet; there's always someone, somewhere waiting to tell you that you're having fun wrong.

True, but I get really sick of minority bashing on these forums.

I mean... If my opinion is that the KWing is ugly as sin, should I not express it just because a bunch of other people agree?

I mean... If my opinion is that the KWing is ugly as sin, should I not express it just because a bunch of other people agree?

You should, but you shouldn't act like everyone agrees with you and that it is the only valid opinion.

You should, but you shouldn't act like everyone agrees with you and that it is the only valid opinion.

I can jive with that; I think the Punisher is beautiful, but that's not popular either.

I can jive with that; I think the Punisher is beautiful, but that's not popular either.

I find the Interdictor to be fantastic, but that may be only because it is from my favorite child-hood game.

I find the Interdictor to be fantastic, but that may be only because it is from my favorite child-hood game.

Your favorite childhood game was Star Wars: Battlegrounds?

To my knowledge, this sort of ship has previously only been present in that game and in a Star Wars RPG book from  year or two ago, which is where it gained the name Interdictor before this game wisely chose to call it Punisher instead. I also have a hope that choosing to call it the Punisher means the Interdictor will at some point take it's rightful place in Armada.

Edited by Ixidor