Sign in to follow this  
subochre

Cool kickstarter thing

It just now occurred to me that this is something that some of y'all might be interested in.  It's yet another of those "nifty fantasy/sci-fi coin" kickstarters, but IMO the coins seem better than most such kickstarters I've seen, especially their really excellent set of mythos coins.  I'm not even sure what I'm going to use them for, only that I need them (okay one idea I have is to use the copper coins for the Deep Ones Rising Track, assuming they're a reasonable size for it).

Anyways, sorry for the short notice, but it looks like the main advantage to getting in on the kickstarter is that it's slightly cheaper than buying through their website, so it's not a huge deal if one misses the deadline.

It's *another* KS thing with add-ons and additional stuff (i.e., a huge cahs-cow), sigh. But yes, you're right, the design looks very promising and the quality good. They are good to pimp many games (also they have some Lords of Waterdeep coins, which are nice)

Yeah when I saw it I just kind of sighed and rolled my eyes, and I don't know why I even bothered to take a closer look, but I did and oh gosh those Dagon coins.  And yeah, I'm also considering some Waterdeep coins.  I'm just an easy mark, I guess :P