Sign in to follow this  
zwara81

what are your wishes for the next expansion and the future of the game?

- More campaign heroes. Main character heroes, like Luke and Han and Leia.

They could assign Timeline restriction numbers to heroes, so certain heroes couldn't go on certain campaigns based on the timeline of the campaign. (Like Ben Kenobi in any campaign after the first Death Star is destroyed.)

- More campaign book missions, of course.

Hoth campaigns. Death Star campaigns. I like the idea of an Imperial Heroes campaign going against a Rebel opponent player running the campaign, doing Empire related missions.

I would love to see more scum expansions one with Talon Karrde or Xixor and the black sun. Then campaign books for both afore mentioned characters. For skirmishing I would like to see some generic 3' x 3' maps with 3d terrain like some other war games I play (want generic scenario victories defend, collect and the like). I will post some pictures when I have some built!

Oh and vehicles that our army can drive that are stationed around the map, or can be purchased with army points if we play an 80 pt game? Just saying ohm the possibilities are so fun to think about

Edited by kuffdaddy

General:

More campaign mission and hero expansions.

Tiles:

Snow Planet (Hoth, Illum, etc..)

(Rebel) Ship Interior (Tantive IV, general ships)

City Planet (Coruscant, Taris, etc...)

Cloud City

Lava Planet (Mustifar, Sullest, etc...)

Figures:

Rebel:

Leia, Lando, Luke (Jedi), Rebel Commando (Generic Troops), Kyle Katarn, Rebels Crew, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Infiltrator (generic sniper), T2-B Repulsor Tank.

Imperial:

Mara Jade, Thrawn, Palpatine, Scout Trooper (As a scout or sniper), Speeder Bike Scout Trooper, Imperial Pilot, Shock Trooper (Battlefront), ISB Agent, Dark Trooper, 2-M Saber repulsor tank.

Scum:

Rest of the ESB bounty hunters, Jabba the Hutt, Cad Bane, Reek, Ackly, Thugs, Black Sun Pirates, Guri.

Heroes:

Droid Hero, Droid Companions or "Pets" (maybe treated like weak allies that can be bought during the upgrade phase), More alien companions.

So I guess basically alot.

lol....a CLOUD CITY expansion could be much fun!!...

....a Stormies.....and a slough of Blueclad Cloud City guards....with good-ol' Lobot.....maybe some of the little guys...urugants (urlangts....urugunuts??).....    ....and Command Cards...such as (help me out here)..."pray I don't change the agreement further" to lando!......

....simple fabulous und awesome!

I'd like to see an Empire Strikes Back themed expansion:

- Hoth Interior/Exterior and Cloud City Interior and Dagobah Swamp Exterior map tiles.

- Leia & Lando allies packs

- Bossk & General Veers villain packs.

- Tauntaun with the creature/vehicle keywords, 

- Rebel trooper with a tripod mounted heavy repeating blaster

- Wampas

- Mynocks?

I also want a Co-Op/ solo paly game mode.

edit: And a Rancor, just because.

Edited by Radarman5

General:

More campaign mission and hero expansions.

Tiles:

Snow Planet (Hoth, Illum, etc..)

(Rebel) Ship Interior (Tantive IV, general ships)

City Planet (Coruscant, Taris, etc...)

Cloud City

Lava Planet (Mustifar, Sullest, etc...)

Figures:

Rebel:

Leia, Lando, Luke (Jedi), Rebel Commando (Generic Troops), Kyle Katarn, Rebels Crew, Rebel Pilot, Rebel Infiltrator (generic sniper), T2-B Repulsor Tank.

Imperial:

Mara Jade, Thrawn, Palpatine, Scout Trooper (As a scout or sniper), Speeder Bike Scout Trooper, Imperial Pilot, Shock Trooper (Battlefront), ISB Agent, Dark Trooper, 2-M Saber repulsor tank.

Scum:

Rest of the ESB bounty hunters, Jabba the Hutt, Cad Bane, Reek, Ackly, Thugs, Black Sun Pirates, Guri.

Heroes:

Droid Hero, Droid Companions or "Pets" (maybe treated like weak allies that can be bought during the upgrade phase), More alien companions.

So I guess basically alot.

Droid hero is an awesome idea.

- Campaign book.

A Campaign book with actual branching. I was rather disappointed on my second playthrough (I don't read missions we don't play in case I'm ever not on the evil overlord seat)

This above all, I think, for better replayability. Also for better self-balancing; a lot of groups seem to experience a fairly heavy tilt in one direction or the other, and no matter the reason, that ends up making the whole game a lot less fun because early victories just snowball into even more power and more victories. With more branching, this could be reigned in so that it's less likely for either side to steamroll the other.

- Players to play skirmish with...

:( Boo, I'll play skirmish with you ;)

But seriously, Veers?... Inspired... "You may start your landing"

The X Wing/Armada thing is something I've been thinking about, it would be ace!

Droid Hero would be ace also :)

As for episodes 1-3.... No, in the name of the Force, please no...

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but I'd really love some epic standalone scenarios that last an hour or two, with modified rules so that allow players to gain upgrades and new weapons over the course of the game, a la Last Night on Earth. I often have friends who come over and would enjoy this game, but don't have time to commit to an entire campaign. A 10-12 round scenario where both sides get slowly more powerful would be a lot of fun. It could also give players chances to play with characters outside of any campaigns they may be running.

Ok, my wishlist is something like this

For Imperial Assault

- Big Box -

* Hoth

* Endor

* Death Star infiltration team

- Small Box -

* Tatooine (done :D) would like to see some Jabba's Palace stuff to though

* Bespin/Cloud City

* Coruscant

* Correlia

Whole new game based in the Clone Wars era

- Core Game -

Battle of Geonosis campaign

- Big Box -

* Kamino - Defend the Clones Homeworld

* Kashyyyk

- Little Box -

Pick any of the planets involved in the Clone Wars, as long as one of them is Felucia

Edited by LeighPouse