Sign in to follow this  
Mello13

Interceptor Flight

My favorite ship in the Star Wars universe has always been the TIE Interceptor. The auto thruster lead interceptor renaissance has been great to me. Because of this, I've been messing around with and recently practiced a bit with it against the ai program. I'd love to get the forum's thoughts of my Interceptor list:

TIE INTERCEPTOR: · Soontir Fel (27)

Push The Limit (3)

Autothrusters (2)

TIE INTERCEPTOR: · Turr Phennir (25)

Veteran Instincts (1)

Autothrusters (2)

TIE INTERCEPTOR: Alpha Squadron Pilot (18)

Autothrusters (2)

TIE INTERCEPTOR: Alpha Squadron Pilot (18)

Autothrusters (2)

Sounds good and very close to what I want to try. Only difference is I use Jax instead of Fel and Lonewolf instead of VI.

That's a great note there. I worry about Lone Wolf in a list like this because the squints need to focus fire and that might be difficult to do while staying Range 3 from all your friends.

A nasty variant of this list is Soontir, Carnor with ptl, Turr with VI, all with stealth device and auto thrusters. Let me tell you it is brutal to play against. It's hard enough to hit those ints, but if jax also doesn't let you focus, sheesh.

I was throwing this list around but I kept going back to the question "is having another body to worry about better than denying focus?"

I don't know the answer to that question lol

A nasty variant of this list is Soontir, Carnor with ptl, Turr with VI, all with stealth device and auto thrusters. Let me tell you it is brutal to play against. It's hard enough to hit those ints, but if jax also doesn't let you focus, sheesh.

two patrol leaders with gunner, tactitians and a bomb. made that up just for this. eat it

two patrol leaders with gunner, tactitians and a bomb. made that up just for this. eat it

I mean... Interceptors should be able to avoid those arcs well enough (tactician only works in arc) and avoid getting bombed and then they just pick that list to pieces. Also that list probably dies to a lot of things that aren't 3 interceptors...