Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

Wave 1 Tomorrow!!!!

Headed up to CSI Maitland around lunchtime to get my Wave 1!     Will have some unboxing videos up this evening.

Hey Crabbok, can you confirm that the CSI maitland store has the ships, I also ordered from them and chose pickup at that store.

They show it as in stock.  I'm headed up there now, so unless I post angrily about them not having the stuff, you can be assured that they will have it.

Bleh....I miss the time when Coolstuff inc. Maitland was my FLGS.

Considering how poorly they're treating their Netrunner community I'm not really planning to give them any more of my money. They're hosting a 4 OP prize kit tournament on the same day as Florida Regionals, when none of the regulars, ~10 people give or take including the people who regularly TO, who've been playing and buying their packs there for months, will be around, barring the 1-2 that didn't feel comfortable doing regionals. And it's not like there was some big misunderstanding, they announced this thing a month after Regionals dates were published, they could have checked, and when the issue was brought up they refused to change the date.

They make their money online undercutting regular FLGS because they can afford to on volume, so they don't have to care about actually fostering communities for games. Our group should hopefully be looking for a new venue for Netrunner nights after this nonsense, and all the badgering we had to do to get a Store Championship time set up; you know, the only one in the greater Orlando area that they originally wanted to start at 3PM.

...anyway, yeah, I'll be waiting to make my Armada purchases at the FLGS where I actually play Armada.

I've had problems with their Jacksonville store, but had excellent experiences with their online store. Doesn't suprise me terribley that they have terrible customer service at other locations. They once kicked me out because they needed the table I was playing at for an X-Wing tournament, and there was plenty of other tables they could have used; never mind the extras I've seen them pull out of the back. Or, you know they could have asked me to move nicely to change tables instead of telling to hit the road.

"They once kicked me out because they needed the table I was playing at for an X-Wing tournament, and there was plenty of other tables they could have used"

um...those tables they could have used? You could've used them too...me thinks this story is lacking some information.

"They once kicked me out because they needed the table I was playing at for an X-Wing tournament, and there was plenty of other tables they could have used"

um...those tables they could have used? You could've used them too...me thinks this story is lacking some information.

Like I said, if they would have asked to move, I would have. They didn't. They told me to leave. I'm pretty sure I covered that in my post.

videos are uploading now.   about half of them.   

And to be perfectly honest, I forget which one these upgrades were spoiled and which were not.   The only one that comes to mind is the Jaina's Light title for the CR-90.  It says that your attacks cannot be obstructed, and that you ignore overlapping obstacles.   Pretty cool defensive option for the CR-90.

Newt said Wave 1 will be arriving a the FFG warehouse on the 12th, noth the Game Stores. Expect them to be in stores 7-10 from then.

Hey Beatty,

Sorry if you misunderstood. When I give dates I mean when they arrive at distributors. So when I said the 12th that meant they would be at distributors and ready to ship that day; so today is the day you will see them at stores depending on how quick they get delivery.

o7

Newt said Wave 1 will be arriving a the FFG warehouse on the 12th, noth the Game Stores. Expect them to be in stores 7-10 from then.

Hey Beatty,

Sorry if you misunderstood. When I give dates I mean when they arrive at distributors. So when I said the 12th that meant they would be at distributors and ready to ship that day; so today is the day you will see them at stores depending on how quick they get delivery.

o7

No problem. The Misunderstanding was two fold were I got what you said wrong and FFG didn't change their Upcoming page until the product was shipping from the distributors. They are supposed to change the Upcoming page when the product leaves their warehouse in Minnesota. So they Ninja'd it in.

Happy surprise for us.

Got my shipping notice from Miniature Market yesterday for my Gladiators and Imperial Fighters. Only planning on playing Imperial at this stage

Do I need to buy individual VSD's bar the 2 I have already for 2 core sets ? Are there any cards that just come with the VSD single?