Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mickymonty

Expansions in the pipeline?

5 posts in this topic

I might be flogging a previously asked question here - FFG produce games with such prolific verve I was wondering whether or not there are plans to expand this game further.  Some previous posts seem to indicate that there might be a miniatures game in the pipeline, but how about some more support for this title?  The game is great, but could do with more card expansions and variation I feel.

What does everyone else think or know?  

It could be interesting to add a few new cards, but nothing more. Dust is a very well round up game and i don´t think an expansion could be benefical.

Nevertheless, im open to ideas.

Saludos!

I don't know if expansions would be the right thing.   You could add cards and/or unit types, so there is some room for it, but the game works great as is.

I could definitely see it branching off into related games: squad tactics or an rpg or so forth.   There's a lot of room for that sort of expansion.

You already have all the things you need in there :) The only "expansion" that would be nice would be some game variants / other ways to score victory (perpahs some ovbjective cards).

I agree. I love dust but expanding it would be completely unnecessary.

I really dont understand why people feel that if their game doesnt get a dozen expansions that it suddenly sucks? Interesting thought patterns behind that psychology.