Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy_Hat

Availability of EotE in UK

Hi everyone,

Recently got interested in getting myself a copy of Edge of the Empire, slightly disappointed there's not a pdf option, but never mind. Biggest issue is I can't seem to find a HB copy of the book in the UK. Is it in a middle of a reprint or something? There are a "couple" of copies I've found, but they're either very heavily priced, or they're obviously coming from the US anyway.

If anyone has any information, or could point me to website where it's available I would be very grateful.

Amazon is where I've gotten my books, since I don't have local shop, eBay is usually pretty good too actually from what I've seen.

Are you dead set on getting Edge? I ask as Age of Rebellion is in stock on Amazon and at £29ish which is the cheaper end of what I normally see it for.

And just FYI, the RPG license agreement with lucasfilm is so old it doesn't allow PDFs of rulebooks and supps because they classify as "electronic games" which falls under a different license.

Yeah weird, but that's how legal documents from the 80's translate to modern products...

Thanks for the replies.

I did find a place that sells it with shipping for around 38. The thing with amazon is that it looks as if it's dispatched in 2-4 weeks, so to me it looks like they're sourcing it from the US anyway. I've found more than once that amazon have waited about 3 weeks or so to tell me they can't get it (and have told me too that the publisher is no longer producing a certain game - which wasn't true at all).

Thanks for all the replies. :)

Not near Manchester and IQ games seems out of stock - so might give this other place a call and see if their website is up-to-date and get a copy from them.

There are other online merchants. MiniatureMarket and CoolStuffInc come to mind, but I don’t know if they ship to the UK.

Can you order from amazon.com and have them ship to the UK?

Otherwise, you could always talk to a friend in the US and have them give you a hand. I’m sure you could find plenty such friends on this forum. ;)