Sign in to follow this  
Nynox

Leaked pilot of the PS 6 K-wing.

I'm guessing the second portion talks about getting 1 weapon disabled token afterwards, similar to how double tap corran disables his next attack. Looks like I can see 'token' in the bottom paragraph

oooh I hope not. We'd be on a slippery slope there

Either it's 6 points for 3 dice that disables you next turn, or everyone gets to be Corran Horn with 360 degrees of fire :wacko:

well "double laser turret" is about all I can see

Attack: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~something in bold~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to know what that something is :o

To me it looks like 'dos veces' which means 'two times'.  Which could be awesome.

I'm guessing the second portion talks about getting 1 weapon disabled token afterwards, similar to how double tap corran disables his next attack. Looks like I can see 'token' in the bottom paragraph

oooh I hope not. We'd be on a slippery slope there

Either it's 6 points for 3 dice that disables you next turn, or everyone gets to be Corran Horn with 360 degrees of fire :wacko:

I think I was unclear with my analogy maybe. It looks like the first of the two mystery bold sections is 'dos ataques' or 'two attacks'. The second paragraph is unattached which suggests to me the first paragraph is just 'make two attacks on a single target' and the second paragraph is discussing why this card only costs 6 points.

It looks like the bold word in the second paragraph is 'token' and that was what made me think weapons disabled, but I forgot those go away in end step. Stress seems pretty light for that cost, so maybe ion or something, who knows. Looks to me like you get 6 dice range 2/3, then pay some price.

oh look at that,

from Cluster Missiles: blah blah blah to perform this attack twice blah blah blah

so it does have a precedent for being in bold, if it is the same ability

I do think limiting it to 1 damage per shot is essential to not making it stupid broken :P

I'm not sure that's worth six points if it functions like that. Especially since HLC throwing 4 dice, and doing 4 damage costs 7. I think a stress token for the second attack, and possibly not being able to perform the second attack if you already have a stress token might be fair for 6 points. Really need a translation on this one if possible!

oh look at that,

from Cluster Missiles: blah blah blah to perform this attack twice blah blah blah

so it does have a precedent for being in bold, if it is the same ability

I do think limiting it to 1 damage per shot is essential to not making it stupid broken :P

I'm not sure that's worth six points if it functions like that. Especially since HLC throwing 4 dice, and doing 4 damage costs 7. I think a stress token for the second attack, and possibly not being able to perform the second attack if you already have a stress token might be fair for 6 points. Really need a translation on this one if possible!

only time will tell for sure, ofc, but it's definitely worth 6 points even if it caps out at 2 damage (range 3 --> ignoring range bonuses --> ignoring arc)

HLC is only a turret if you pay double :P

plus stress really isn't a drawback. It is a little for scum's R4 aggro Ys, but r2 astros and unhinged are just going to have a ball.

Edited by ficklegreendice

PS2 K-WING (23)

—Cluster Mines (4)

—Proximity Mines (3)

—Extra Munitions (2)

—Advanced SLAM (2)

—Bombardier (1)

X2

70 POINTS OF PAIN. TOKENS FOR DAYS.

What's the rest of the list?

A third K-Wing with Cluster Mines, Bombardier, and Advanced SLAM perhaps?

No, the bolded word in the second paragraph is "Todos" which translates as "All", meaning that all dice are cancelled. I'm also 99% certain that it says: "the defender suffers 1 damage, then cancel all dice results".

Interesting. Thank you for your work!

It makes sense to me that the last bolded word would be all.

There is a precedent for it obviously. The ion cannon and turret both have the bolded "all" in their text as well.

I cant wait to get my hands on this turret though!

No, the bolded word in the second paragraph is "Todos" which translates as "All", meaning that all dice are cancelled. I'm also 99% certain that it says: "the defender suffers 1 damage, then cancel all dice results".

The placement of that word does make sense for that sort of effect (now that I look at the wording on ion turret).

Well, even another turret with some sort of effect?

umh

I hope it isnt stress ...

well, it's a laser not a flechette so I think you're covered

man, where is a spanish guy, when you need one. :lol:

I can translate spanish

I just can't read the blurry text :wacko: