Sign in to follow this  
Nynox

Leaked pilot of the PS 6 K-wing.

So, the instagram account of the spanish distributor of the game x-wing showed a video of unrevealed content of the new rebel bomber. Someone who could enhace the text may allow me to translate even the twin laser turret.

Well, about the pilot, it looks like this:

ESEGE TUKETU: cuando otra nave aliada que tengas a alcance 1-2 este atacando, puede usar tus fichas de concentración como si fueras suyas.

ESEGE TUKETU: When other allied ship you have at range 1-2 is attacking, it may use your focus tokens instead of theirs.

Sorry about the translation, I'm not quite sure I'm being accurate xD

That's to make it easier to read for the viewer I imagine, Forensicus.

The Laser turret has a fair bit of text to look at after it's initial text. Seeing as it seems to fire twice, perhaps it has a negative effect for the person firing it?

Bombadier seems to read (I'm just going by what I can see of the manuvers)

When you drop a bomb token, you may use the 2-straight template instead of the 1-straight template.

How the heck did this guy get his hands on a K-Wing set so early?

It's from the instagram account of the spanish company that distributes to retailers. I don't even know if they were allowed to show that.

Also; the base PS2 pilot costs 23 and the PS6 pilot costs 28

makes sense

FFG has been really good about learning from Wave 5, where the YT-2400 was a respectable attempt to get away from sheer turreted idiocy and the Decimator...well their heart was in the right place (ion torp, bomb slot...)

Having an incredibly inefficient base ship means that one can't just slap the K-wing on the table and go hurr-durring around with a 360 2-dice attack

Also, can anyone make out the text on the 2-3 2ndary turret? I can barely see text in english, and spanish is not my first language :P