Sign in to follow this  
NanoTanks11

Fleet Builder

Can you put the points totals on top rather than bottom? I am very fortunate to have a 4k screen and it took a long time to notice.

I am also not too sure that I get 100 points of fighters in a 300 point game if I only spend 190 points on ships. The wording is ambiguous at best and it could be I only get 95 points of squadrons.

I quite like the cut down version of things. It was faster.

This is great!

It's the stripped down builder I was looking for while I am at the office!

It would be great if you cold get a mouse over card view, but I like it as it is for just getting a point total and reviewing options.

I like the layout. It works much better on mobile devices than fabs.

Keep working.

As said, card text is great.

Putting the total points used and left in bold somewhere would be nice.

Yep this is just a start. I like my builders fairly simple and plain. A bit more minimalistic. Card text is one of the things on the todo list. The total points are there at the bottom, but maybe not be showing up on your device.

This is great!

It's the stripped down builder I was looking for while I am at the office!

It would be great if you cold get a mouse over card view, but I like it as it is for just getting a point total and reviewing options.

Just added tool tips. It's pretty lame in its presentation, but if you hover over info it will throw up a tooltip of the card text. There should be no slowdown from this, the tool tip is pure CSS and the data loaded with the point value so no additional ajax calls.

I'll probably add uniqueness checks next (starting with squadrons) and then maybe sexy it up a little.

Just applied another update: the builder now applies uniqueness rules to both upgrades and squadrons.

Now you just need to account for a ship only being able to have 1 modification upgrade card on it.  ;)

Expanded Launchers + Enhanced Armament is illegal.

Thanks for finding the errors. It's now enforcing modification limits and the DB has been updated with those two card updates.

I've also started tinkering with authorisation. I don't plan on having local users, rather using Twitter/Facebook/etc to authorise users and then just use those credentials to segregate/save the fleets you've built.

Loving this builder.

Two things I would like:

1. A legend for the symbols like # and @

2. Delineation of unreleased stuff (not sure you have any, but if you do) with colored text or other system.

Thanks much for the great tool.