Sign in to follow this  
Corronjedi

Connecticut players

Here in Danbury if your near by. I tend to play x-wing at the local game shop,Gamers Gambit but have yet to find any armada players.

There are 4-5 of us who play there and they have already had one Armada event and there is another Armada event on the last Saturday in May.  If you are looking for games and can't find any ask Steve to point us out or post in the aforementioned Facebook group.

Some of the guys do.  My play times are sporatic because I play many different game systems at many different stores.  It's easiest to find a game by posting on the Facebook group that you are looking for a game on "X" day.  Even if you do not normally use Facebook, it is an amazing tool for learning about local events for Armada or arranging game times for Armada.  I would highly encourage you to make a fake profile and sign up for the New England groups.

Hi Everyone,

Since it seems that Thursdays is no longer a good day for everyone to meet up and play Armada i was wondering if there was a better day for everyone?

Hope to hear from you.