Sign in to follow this  
Funkleton

Has anyone seen the New(ish) Bandai Star Wars Model Kits?

Hey guess what! Women are human beings.

2 more for the ignore list.

Let's talk about your username then.

It means "the blood wolves" There are more languages than English. Though I'd reckon your username is quite apt. And another one for the ignore list alright!

Y'know, folks always point out my username as if it isn't apt, as if I'm totally unaware of its implications. It always makes them the real lackwits when they think I don't know that and they've gotta point it out.

Misogyny is so funny!

Misandrists like the current head of Lucas Arts are the reason **** keeps getting watered down. You end up going the Ubisoft route and throw out successful products until the name brand is milked out of existence and suddenly you're back wondering why shareholders are complaining.

Back on topic, I royally screwed up priming my 1/72 TIE Line, and I'm sad just looking at it.

Hey guess what! Women are human beings.

2 more for the ignore list.

Let's talk about your username then.

It means "the blood wolves" There are more languages than English. Though I'd reckon your username is quite apt. And another one for the ignore list alright!

Keep ignoring people and you'll be all alone on the forum, up there on your high horse...

Hey di*ks, you're being rude, and yes sexist. Lets not have any of this garbage springing up on the forums again. You're driving away some of the longest standing members of the forum, with the most experience in the game, and the most useful knowledge, with stuff like this (and where it's headed), what's left after that happens is nothing but useless posts and complaining about fixes and OP combos.

Believe me it's already happened, and it's only recently been getting better again. And a couple of you in this thread are directly the cause of some of us leaving. I have no personal gripe with you, just please think a bit before you post. Stay on target.

Yeah, ok, that was just suppose to be a funny and very indirect joke about a very odd looking toy.

And yes, women are real humans and the best women are those with strong self confidence that can laugh at a joke about a odd looking toy.

Sorry that such a fuss was created over such a silly thing.

Yeah, ok, that was just suppose to be a funny and very indirect joke about a very odd looking toy.

And yes, women are real humans and the best women are those with strong self confidence that can laugh at a joke about a odd looking toy.

Remember. In the modern era, one is not allowed to laugh. It might hurt somebody's feelings.

Remember. In the modern era, one is not allowed to laugh. It might hurt somebody's feelings.

Sadly it has more to do with vilifying people who just aren't villains to make themselves feel superior and good about themselves than hurt feelings.

Sadly it has more to do with vilifying people who just aren't villains to make themselves feel superior and good about themselves than hurt feelings.

These things get put on ignore and you never read anything from them again.

Easy and saves time too.

:lol:  :D  :)

revellimpstardestroy01A.jpg

Too small, the Zvezda one is 24"!

This one is WONDERFULLY DETAILED and it is a very nice 16 inches... and it cost less than $20 on AMAZON.

:D

Reckon you could put the lights a sounds part into an armada Star Destroyer okay?

I was thinking it would be fun to use the dam-thing in ARMADA once in a while for a change... and some extra sweet flavor!

You could still use the small ships and all of the squadrons too.

:lol:

I finished the Interceptor model from this series the other day. I've made a lot of their Gundam kits, which I believe are coming from the same team, so I had high hopes.

Tons of detail, for sure. I probably spent an hour just detailing the cockpit, only to completely enclose it in a way that ensures only I would know half of what's in there. Very enjoyable. Finished it over about three days. Not as polished in the fit of some of the parts as the Gundam kits, and not even bordering on close to as intricate (though, to be fair, I'm used to the Master Grade Gundams, so these probably compare pretty favourably to the HG series). Plastic is strong, colour is good. Needed to spend a lot of time weathering it to get it looking right, though. Even then, I miss my airbrush. Couldn't really get that smoking rivet effect I wanted in the end.