Sign in to follow this  
Fanbus

Death Star Trench

Scum teaming up with Rebels? It was a necessary evil, since everyone wanted to play on the board that night, so in the interest of sharing we had 2v2 team ups. :D

Nope. Nothing wrong with factions teaming up! No, the ghastly crime is in the top left.

It is a true travesty!

The Lambda flying with its wings up. And I agree.

Yep Always put a third peg on and fly wings down

So uh... Did your TIEs forget to charge their lasers up before the fight? Or did they graduate from the Japanese Flight School of Kamakazi?  :huh:  :lol:

Alternatively, it looks like  they're all waiting at a red light. And the Interceptors look like they're just sitting around talking to the TIE Fighter up there too. :lol:

Any chance this could be something that might be reproduced and available for purchase? I believe I know several people who would be interested in it who are not crafty enough to make one of their own.

If they're willing to negotiate the price do to the labor involved, that's definitely doable. I'm also open to more X-Wing standardized sizes such as 3x3, 3x5 or 3x6. The one issue would be shipping.

In terms of casting it (high density poured foam), do to the size, it may be cost prohibitive for me right now. I don't know what the demand for a table like this is, and odds are it's low. But I agree, it'd be cool if a more established company with all the right equipment were to make a wood or fiberglass master and then make high density foam castings of it (like the real death star tiles).

Any chance this could be something that might be reproduced and available for purchase? I believe I know several people who would be interested in it who are not crafty enough to make one of their own.

If they're willing to negotiate the price do to the labor involved, that's definitely doable. I'm also open to more X-Wing standardized sizes such as 3x3, 3x5 or 3x6. The one issue would be shipping.

In terms of casting it (high density poured foam), do to the size, it may be cost prohibitive for me right now. I don't know what the demand for a table like this is, and odds are it's low. But I agree, it'd be cool if a more established company with all the right equipment were to make a wood or fiberglass master and then make high density foam castings of it (like the real death star tiles).

I think your foam one looks fantastic enough as is! :D

Congratulations on an amazing table.

I'm very tempted borrow your idea and make one for our gaming group. How did you decide on the dimensions for the trench and what are they if you don't mind me asking?

Again, top work on the board!!