Sign in to follow this  
bswaim

Hounds Tooth

This is the one from Mel.  It's cool.  I went with White, strong and Flex most because of the cost.  It came out good.  Then FFG deicided to put one out.  So I guess I have 2.  I didn't start painting it till after they said they were making one.  This one is a little different then FFG's version. 

I still need to put the final touches on the wings and engine, I ran out of nuln oil shader, But you get the picture.

Edited by bswaim

I used 2 coats of krylon black primer then 2 orange/brown with primer.  I was going to use future floor polish but couldn't find it the stores here.  The paint filled in the 3d printer lines except on the back end of the engine.  It doesn't show as it's on the bottom.

Edited by bswaim

My Nashtah pup.  I didn't like the Z-95 idea.  I will use the card when it comes out but will use my custom for the model. It sets on a fighter sized base now.  I used a MechWarrior heliocopter and cut and glued pieces of it to make it.  Then used the same color as on the Hounds Tooth. 

post-239306-0-13628800-1432440912_thumb.jpg

Edited by bswaim

My Nashtah pup.  I didn't like the Z-95 idea.  I will use the card when it comes out but will use my custom for the model. It sets on a fighter sized base now.  I used a MechWarrior heliocopter and cut and glued pieces of it to make it.  Then used the same color as on the Hounds Tooth. 

That thing is tiny, plump, and adorable. Reminds me of a plush toy X-wing, like this. http://images.superherostuff.com/image-plushstrwrsxwing-primary-watermark.jpg

OMGOMG!!! ITS SHO FLUFFY!!!

"I'm getting the pig!"  Quote from John Malkovich the movie REDS.

I just saw the picture in another thread of what it is suppose to look like and I'm not to far off.  Take the wings off and add y-wing engine pods.