Sign in to follow this  
PLR

PLR Alternate Art Showcase thread

Card #12, Talonbane Cobra... ya I couldn't resist... :-)

talonbane_cobra.jpg

Could someone explain this card to me? It looks sweet (they all do) but I think I'm missing something

He's drawing inspiration from 'Cobra Commander' of G.I.Joe fame.

Now you know.  And knowing is half the battle.

Edited by Dr Zoidberg

all of these are great, now we need the only pilot to survive both death star attacks (Wedge of course), oh and where's the original hero Luke?

Luke already has two official AA cards, but both of them could sneak their way into Series 3... 

all of these are great, now we need the only pilot to survive both death star attacks (Wedge of course), oh and where's the original hero Luke?

Wait, there was that unknown Y-wing pilot that survived the first DS, who's to say he didn't survive the second as well?

Whisper_EX2.jpg

Sorry to everyone that have been waiting for a AA Whisper card, but this one is a custom EXCLUSIVE card.

Looks really great, but part of me would have liked to see your take on what the Empire's twin femme fatales look like: the women behind the cloaking devices, if you will! :) Edited by banjobenito

Whisper_EX2.jpg

Sorry to everyone that have been waiting for a AA Whisper card, but this one is a custom EXCLUSIVE card.

Looks really great, but part of me would have liked to see your take on what the Empire's twin femme fatales look like: the women behind the cloaking devices, if you will! :)

That could still happen. I will be doing regular Phantom cards at some point. With commissions people can choose how they want to look. 

Wait, there was that unknown Y-wing pilot that survived the first DS, who's to say he didn't survive the second as well?

True, I was going off the old EU Rogue Squadron novels.  He also had so many kills they had to invent a new paint scheme for his cockpit, but I suppose none of that is confirmed anymore.