Sign in to follow this  
Soulflame

Bombadier upgrade card speculation

In the past I have said to people 'how cool would it be if you could fire bombs FORWARD, instead of backwards?' I mean, even in the old video games, space bombs were dropped forward (but were slow moving).

So what if the bombadier card actually says that you could use the 2 template to drop a bomb forwards from your ship?

I admit, that might be a bit broken for an upgrade that has been spoiled to cost only 1 point (I think something like what I am describing above might cost 4 or 5), but I think an upgrade like that would be really fun to play with.

In the past I have said to people 'how cool would it be if you could fire bombs FORWARD, instead of backwards?' I mean, even in the old video games, space bombs were dropped forward (but were slow moving).

So what if the bombadier card actually says that you could use the 2 template to drop a bomb forwards from your ship?

I admit, that might be a bit broken for an upgrade that has been spoiled to cost only 1 point (I think something like what I am describing above might cost 4 or 5), but I think an upgrade like that would be really fun to play with.

Honestly it wouldn't be ovecosted. Think about how much use Deadeye sees.

You mean like drop a bomb in front of your ship, then engage SLAM and escape from blast radius?

Man, this sounds like a lot of fun.

Seems like its getting harder and harder playing with Obsidian Squadron... :blink:

Lol nice tag starkiller

Bondagebeams and assmissiles

Sounds like a great space fight

When you look at it in HD from some of the other pictures around.   You can see it's May use the 2 forward template when dropping a bomb.   You can clearly see the Arrow is straight and the number is 2.

Edited by eagletsi111