Sign in to follow this  
Forgottenlore

Bell of Lost Souls rumors?

back when I was pondering getting back into fantasy (dodged a bullet there) I was following the progression of BOLS End Times rumors and their sources were pretty dead-on from what I remember

thing is, those rumors were far more explicit as to major lore occurrences and which characters would be released/which armies were being rolled together

these X-wing rumors are weak-sauce and incredibly vague, to the point where I'm wondering why they even bothered with them

Edited by ficklegreendice

Anyone know where these rumors from BoLS are coming from?

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/04/x-wing-rumors-beyond-wave-7.html

First I have seen these, but BoLS is always a few days late posting rumors and info, so where is this coming from?

Either they're lying or their source was. I can't think of anything called a "dreadnought" in Star Wars that's shorter than 500-600m.

I'd put more weight on to the assumption that the Scum Huge ship being developed was an Action VI Transport and whomever was in the telephone chain of sharing this inside info couldn't tell the difference.

This is the same site that repeatedly called the Star Destroyer model in Armada a 'super star destroyer'. Yeah they corrected themselves in the video annotations, but it was so persistent in the video I had to stop watching. The constant tongue-twisted spew of "serperserdestrer" was just too surreal.

They are getting a bit quicker with their X-Wing news though, usually within the same week.

I'd put more weight on to the assumption that the Scum Huge ship being developed was an Action VI Transport and whomever was in the telephone chain of sharing this inside info couldn't tell the difference.

This is the same site that repeatedly called the Star Destroyer model in Armada a 'super star destroyer'. Yeah they corrected themselves in the video annotations, but it was so persistent in the video I had to stop watching. The constant tongue-twisted spew of "serperserdestrer" was just too surreal.

They are getting a bit quicker with their X-Wing news though, usually within the same week.

Dreadnaught cruiser:

ImperialDreadnaught-SWR.png

Action VI Transport: 

ActionVITransport-SWR.png

They're called different things, they're different sizes, and they look completely different, So while I suppose it is possible someone got them confused, that would require that person to have almost zero knowledge of the Star Wars universe and have never seen images of either a Dreadnaught or an Action VI.

I'm going to go with Occam's Razor, here: someone's lying.

Here's an X-wing rumor for ya: More ships are coming out guys!

A WHOLE BUNCH TOO!

:lol:

And they will likely come with cards and tokens, and other stuff!

Very reasonable assumption I think. EPISODE 7 is coming Star Brothers... you can absolutely believe that.

Meanwhile you can giggle at the dope who thinks SCUM will soon get a freaking Clone Wars Dreadnought.

:rolleyes::huh::lol:

What I got from that article was that the next Huge Ship in X-Wing will probably be this:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gozanti-class_cruiser

Gozanti.JPG

Gozanti_Cruiser.jpg

It looks like a perfect Scum ship to me, and it has appeared in the movies and both of the canon tv shows. The ship is 60 m long according to Wookiepedia, so they would probably make it about the same size as the Rebel Transport. Remember they don't bother with perfect scale for the Huge Ships, they go with "cinematic scale".

What I got from that article was that the next Huge Ship in X-Wing will probably be this:

Gozanti.JPG

Gozanti_Cruiser.jpg

It looks like a perfect Scum ship to me, and it has appeared in the movies and both of the canon tv shows. The ship is 60 m long according to Wookiepedia, so they would probably make it about the same size as the Rebel Transport. Remember they don't bother with perfect scale for the Huge Ships, they go with "cinematic scale".

There is no way that FFG makes the Imperials canon ship from Rebels as a Scum ship instead of an Imperial ship for Epic. No Way.

Jim

There is no way that FFG makes the Imperials canon ship from Rebels as a Scum ship instead of an Imperial ship for Epic. No Way.

Jim

Why not? The Wookiepedia article says it was used by mercenaries and smugglers. They did it for the Y-Wing didn't they? That's a rebel ship, and yet it's in the Scum faction. And FFG is not beholden to the canon, otherwise they would not be able to bring in any of the ships in Wave 7, or the Imperial Raider. 

Edited by Tvboy

They are beholden to what Disney/LFL will approve and right now the most canonicaly recognized version of the Gozanti is the Imperial version from Rebels.

It will be an Imperial ship if they do it.

Jim