Sign in to follow this  
Kapelan

"You are not in Imperium anymore..."

Hello again guys!

I was thinking on a speech for my players the 1st time they leave Imperial borders to set the mood. Our gaming group is roughly 6 players and me. 3 of those know warhammer universe like the back of their hand while 3 others not so much. 

So far we are operating within the Imperial borders. Setting the administratum/Transition hub into the kronus expanse (And you can count on me shareing the storys about that endavour.) As a GM I want to make their 1st venture outside the Imperial space memorable (they are jumping to Footfall) and jolt them to be more ambitious and self reliant. 

The hole thing have 3 points 

1. Imperium no longer protects you/ nor will it bother you much

2. Danger is very real strap in. Bad guys have no need to hide here.

3.The sanity(or insanity more likely) and corruption goes hand in hand with profit here.  

So far:

" As you enter real space you have a foreboding realisation, you are no longer under the wings of the aquila. ******* (I want to work the pharase " stars seem colder then ever"in somehow)*******   They crys of help attract vultures not salvation.***********

The law of the Expance is simple who have the bigger gun is right , who saw it first owns it. *********  The laughter of the dark gods and the tread of the xenos goes unhindered.****

For great fortunes of the Kronus Expance the price is blood and soul how much are you willing to pay.     "

I am missing the linking sentences also I will be translating it into our naitve Language so if some parts seem awkward its due to the exact translation. 

Can you give a few suggestions? Greatfull for your time.

"Your faith in the Emperor must be stronger than ever, since his light falls more faintly here"

"We must be even more of an example to the heathens out here"

"Don't think of it as leaving home, think of it as extending the reach of home out to here"

Invite a missionary or cleric up to the bridge for a moment of prayer for safety and health.

"As you enter real space, you have a foreboding realisation: you are no longer under the wings of the Aquilla. The soothing light of the Astronomican barely reaches this forbidden fringe, where even the stars seem colder than ever before.

The law of the Expanse is simple- whoever has bigger gun is right, whoever plants their flags first owns it, and the cries for help are more likely to attract vultures than salvation.

In these emperor-forsaken lands, where the laughter of the dark gods and the treading of xenos go unhindered, lie the infinite treasures- but the price for the great fortunes of the Koronus Expanse is paid in blood and lost souls.

Up ahead awaits the real trial of your faith in the Emperor."

P.S. Polish? ;)

Edited by Elavion

"As you enter real space, you have a foreboding realisation: you are no longer under the wings of the Aquilla. The soothing light of the Astronomican barely reaches this forbidden fringe, where even the stars seem colder than ever before.

The law of the Expanse is simple- whoever has bigger gun is right, whoever plants their flags first owns it, and the cries for help are more likely to attract vultures than salvation.

In these emperor-forsaken lands, where the laughter of the dark gods and the treading of xenos go unhindered, lie the infinite treasures- but the price for the great fortunes of the Koronus Expanse is paid in blood and lost souls.

Up ahead awaits the real trial of your faith in the Emperor."

P.S. Polish? ;)

Close...Russian =) ...Love how you touched things up.... But I want to make the sentance about about "paying the price" the last, and by blood and souls I mean their own.   

Drop the sentence about the real trial and change the last one to

"In these Emperor-forsaken lands, where the laughter of the dark gods and the treading of xenos go unhindered, lie the infinite treasures... [dramatic pause] ...

But you will have to pay the price for them in your blood and soul.", then.

You spell "Chaplain" same as us ^^

Edited by Elavion