Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ashram

How are there NO Armada players in...

A bunch of local guys to me have fake facebook accounts they use just for gaming so it does not interfere with their personal life.

Either way, the group exists, it's free to join.

Gaming is a part of my personal life. I'm a gamer, among other things, and long past caring what others think about it.

Of course I have unfriended close buds cuz some of their rants were tiresome, lol.

/contemplatesmakingpsuedonymfacebook

Nobody wants to play with you filthy east coasters!

You'll mug us, start a fire, kick the dog, and eat the cat.

We've heard about your kind!

And your town smells like urine and crime!

(read this post in the voice of Frank Burns and you'll know precisely how not-serious I am)

...Well yeah. but I haven't been able to get a good Tuna Melt since I moved back to Texas!

Jestor and Versch

I would like to clarify something here.  Some posts you made above may show that misunderstood what I posted, I have no idea how that happened and want to clarify.

I AM A PROUD GAMER.  The reason I have no facebook is a complete lack of time, conflict of interest with my step father's occupation, and absolute no need of that media.

I have never hidden that fact.  My gaming pedigree started with the Red Box Dungeons & Dragons about 1982, I have been a Star Wars fan even longer than that.  In the late 80s and early 90s I was and editor and contributor for West End Games, the very same creators of the gaming material that Fantasy Flight Games leans on for their own product line.  As for "role playing," that is, not using dice but play acting, I think that started even earlier, instead of cops and robbers as children we would play The Super Friends vs The Legion of Doom.  I was always Lex Luthor.  And the earliest roleplay for Star Wars I can remember was I pretended to be Admiral Griff long before the first games were put out.

That being said, currently I work in nightlife, that is, clubs and hotels in New York city, which is quite the antithesis of what my step dad wants to portray as clean cut politician.

It would not be good to have my mug on facebook (or anywhere for that matter), next to partying rapers or movie stars with their own fair weather political views dug up by my step dad's political rivals.

Fake account you say, indeed, that may be the way to go. Let me see if COPMNOR is taken.

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun

Try Time Warp Comics in New Jersey. Im pretty sure they are big enough to be supporting the games like Xwing and Armada. I used to shop there all the time. But Now that I am in OR Borderlands in my shop of choice.

Nobody wants to play with you filthy east coasters!

You'll mug us, start a fire, kick the dog, and eat the cat.

We've heard about your kind!

And your town smells like urine and crime!

(read this post in the voice of Frank Burns and you'll know precisely how not-serious I am)

At least I can always just give my wallet to a mugger. Try doing that with an earthquake. 

Anyone playing out on Long Island?  I'm available and ready go play on occasion.  
(And I'd like to get an RPG group started for that matter)

It's Star Wars Day!  Let's make it happen!  :)