Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

Wave 7 Article is up!

Here's what I've got so far, will update as things are uncovered:

YV-666 (3, 1, 6, 6):

Scum, Large Base, 180* forward firing arc, TL + Focus, [ept, cannon, missile, crew x3, illicit]

Pilots:

• Bossk (PS7, 35 pts): When you perform an attack that hits, before dealing damage you may cancel 1 crit result to add 2 hit results.
  • Moralo Eval (PS6 Unique, unknown)
  • Latts Razzi (PS6 Unique, unknown)
  • Trandoshan ??? (PS2 Generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Lone Wolf
  • Crack shot? (ept)
  • Stay on Target
  • HLC
  • K4
  • Outlaw Tech
  • Bossk (Crew, Scum only)
  • Glitterstim (illicit, cost 2): At the start of the Combat phase, you may discard this card and receive 1 stress token. If you do, until the end of the round, when attacking or defending you may change all of your eye results to hits or evade results.
  • Maneuvering Fins (YV-666 only Mod)
  • Ion Propulsion??? (Large ship only Mod) x2
  • Engine Upgrade
  • Hound's Tooth (Cost 6): YV-666 Only. Title. After you are destroyed before you are removed from the play area, you may deploy the Nashtah Pup ship. It cannot attack this round. (Comes with Z-95 dial and ship tile but requires model from other expansion to play)

Kihraxz Fighter (3, 2, 4, 1):

Scum, Small Base, TL + Focus, [ept, missile, illicit]

Pilots:

• Talonbane Cobra (PS9, 29 pts): When attacking or defending, double the effect of your range combat bonus.
  • Graz T??? (PS6 Unique, unknown)
  • Black Sun ??? (PS5 Generic, unknown)
  • Cartel ??? (PS2 Generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Crack shot? (ept)
  • Lightning Reflexes (ept): 180* after white or green manuever?
  • Predator
  • Homing Missiles
  • Glitterstim (see above)

K-wing (2, 1, 5, 4):

Rebel, small base, 360* turret, TL + Focus + SLAM (see below), [turret, torp x2, missile, crew, bomb x2]

SLAM action: Choose and execute a maneuver on the ship's dial. The chosen maneuver must be the same speed as the maneuver that ship executed this round. Then assign that ship a weapons disabled token (cannot fire this round). Cannot perform SLAM as a free action.

Pilots:

• Miranda Doni (PS8, 29 pts): Once per round when attacking you may either spend 1 shield to roll 1 additional attack die or roll 1 fewer attack die to recover 1 shield.
  • Esege Tuketu (PS6, unknown)
  • Guardian ??? (PS4 Generic, unknown)
  • Warden Bo??? (PS2 Generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Twin Laser Turrets??
  • Plasma Torpedoes
  • Adv Homing Missiles (cost 3)
  • Bombadier (crew, cost 1): When dropping a bomb....???
  • Conner nets (bomb)
  • Extra Munitions (torpedo, cost 2): When you equip this card, place 1 ordnance token on each equipped torp, missile or bomb Upgrade card. When you are instructed to discard an Upgrade card, you may discard 1 ordnance token on that card instead.
  • Advanced Slam (mod, cost 2): After performing a SLAM action, if you did not overlap an obstacle or another ship you may perform a free action.

TIE Punisher (2, 1, 6, 3):

Imperial, small base, Boost + TL + Focus, [system, torp x2, missile x2, bomb x2]

Pilots:

• "Redline" (PS7, 27): You may maintain 2 target locks on the same ship. When you acquire a target lock, you may acquire a second lock on that same ship.
  • "Deathfire" McDibs (PS6, unknown)
  • Black Eight Squadron Pilot (PS4 generic, unknown)
  • Cutlass Squadron Pilot (PS2 generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Enhanced Scopes
  • Extra Munitions
  • Flechette Torpedoes
  • Plasma Torpedoes
  • Twin Ion?? Engine??? (mod) TIE Only
  • Ion Bomb
  • Cluster Mines (cost 4): Action: Discard this card to drop 1 cluster mine set (think 3 prox mines side by side). When a ship's base or manuever template overlaps a cluster mine token, that token detonates.
Edited by stmack

Here's what I've got so far, will update as things are uncovered:

YV-666 (3, 1, 6, 6):

Scum, Large Base, 180* forward firing arc, TL + Focus, [ept, cannon, missile, crew x3, illicit]

Pilots:

• Bossk (PS7, 35 pts): When you perform an attack that hits, before dealing damage you may cancel 1 crit result to add 2 hit results.
  • Mora??? (PS6 Unique, unknown)
  • Lat??? (PS6 Unique, unknown)
  • Trandoshan ??? (PS2 Generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Lone Wolf
  • Crack shot? (ept)
  • Stay on Target
  • HLC
  • K4
  • Outlaw Tech
  • Bossk (Crew, Scum only)
  • Glitterstim (illicit, cost 2): At the start of the Combat phase, you may discard this card and receive 1 stress token. If you do, until the end of the round, when attacking or defending you may change all of your eye results to hits or evade results.
  • Maneuver??? F??? (YV-666 only Mod)
  • Ion Pr??? (Large ship only Mod) x2
  • Engine Upgrade
  • Hound's Tooth (Cost 6): YV-666 Only. Title. After you are destroyed before you are removed from the play area, you may deploy the Nashtah Pup ship. It cannot attack this round. (Comes with Z-95 dial and ship tile but requires model from other expansion to play)

Kihraxz Fighter (3, 2, 4, 1):

Scum, Small Base, TL + Focus, [ept, missile, illicit]

Pilots:

• Talonbane Cobra (PS9, 29 pts): When attacking or defending, double the effect of your range combat bonus.
  • Graz T??? (PS6 Unique, unknown)
  • Black Sun ??? (PS5 Generic, unknown)
  • Cartel ??? (PS2 Generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Crack shot? (ept)
  • Lightning Reflexes (ept)
  • Predator
  • Homing Missiles
  • Glitterstim (see above)

K-wing (2, 1, 5, 4):

Rebel, small base, 360* turret, TL + Focus + SLAM (see below), [turret, torp x2, missile, crew, bomb x2]

SLAM action: Choose and execute a maneuver on the ship's dial. The chosen maneuver must be the same speed as the maneuver that ship executed this round. Then assign that ship a weapons disabled token (cannot fire this round). Cannot perform SLAM as a free action.

Pilots:

• Miranda Doni (PS8, 29 pts): Once per round when attacking you may either spend 1 shield to roll 1 additional attack die or roll 1 fewer attack die to recover 1 shield.
  • Esege Tuketu (PS6, unknown)
  • Guardian ??? (PS4 Generic, unknown)
  • Warden Bo??? (PS2 Generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Twin Laser Turrets
  • Pla??? Torpedoes
  • Bombadier (crew, cost 1): When dropping a bomb....???
  • Conner nets (bomb)
  • Extra Munitions (torpedo, cost 2): When you equip this card, place 1 ordnance token on each equipped torp, missile or bomb Upgrade card. When you are instructed to discard an Upgrade card, you may discard 1 ordnance token on that card instead.
  • Advanced Slam (mod, cost 2): After performing a SLAM action, if you did not overlap an obstacle or another ship you may perform a free action.

TIE Punisher (2, 1, 6, 3):

Imperial, small base, Boost + TL + Focus, [system, torp x2, missile x2, bomb x2]

Pilots:

• "Redlink" (PS7, 27): You may maintain 2 target locks on the same ship. When you acquire a target lock, you may acquire a second lock on that same ship.
  • "Dead???" (PS6, unknown)
  • Black Eight Squadron Pilot (PS4 generic, unknown)
  • Cutlass Squadron Pilot (PS2 generic, unknown)

Upgrades:

• Enhanced Scopes
  • Extra Munitions
  • Flechette Torpedoes
  • Pla??? Torpedoes
  • Twin Ion?? Engine ??? (mod) TIE Only
  • Ion Bomb
  • Cluster Mines (cost 4): Action: Discard this card to drop 1 cluster mine set (think 3 prox mines side by side). When a ship's base or manuever template overlaps a cluster mine token, that token detonates.

Plasma Torpedoes, mayhaps?

"The Hound’s Tooth Expansion Pack brings this infamous freighter to life as a towering, large-base miniature starship for the Scum and Villainy faction, rendered at the game’s standard 1/270 scale."

Bull$#!^. There is no way a Z-95 fits inside that thing, even folded up. Scale my ass.

This sounds like a problem with the fiction.

What fiction? Are you even looking at the article? It shows the **** thing coming out of the exploding freighter. There is no way a Z-95 fits inside that slender frame.

So the Hound's Tooth and Z-95 Headhunter are ships that exist in a fictional universe called the Star Wars universe. In at least one form of media showcasing the Hound's Tooth in this universe, it has a Z-95 stored inside. FFG didn't make this up.

Now when FFG designs a ship, they are given the dimensions for the ships by Lucasfilm. They don't make them up. They then scale those dimensions down to the 1/270 scale and that is how we get our mini.

So Lucasfilm says a Z-95 can fit inside the Hound's Tooth. Lucasfilm also says the Hound's Tooth is as big as FFG made it.

So this isn't anything you can blame FFG for. It is a problem with the fiction.

Since when has the fiction pigeon holed them in ship design? Look at the Defender for half a second. Look at the B-wing. Neither of those ships in game has the amazing maneuverability, or lack thereof respectively attributed to them in the fiction. I don't see pivot lasers on the A-wing anywhere.

Edited by Bipolar Potter

Sadly, it is probably better for Emon to take the Slave I title and Extra Munitions, rather than his own ship's title. Can't see the cost on some of the other new ones, but the Cluster is expensive, others seem like they would be too.

Sadly, it is probably better for Emon to take the Slave I title and Extra Munitions, rather than his own ship's title. Can't see the cost on some of the other new ones, but the Cluster is expensive, others seem like they would be too.

Unless you want a variety of bombs to deal with the situation

"The Hound’s Tooth Expansion Pack brings this infamous freighter to life as a towering, large-base miniature starship for the Scum and Villainy faction, rendered at the game’s standard 1/270 scale."

Bull$#!^. There is no way a Z-95 fits inside that thing, even folded up. Scale my ass.

This sounds like a problem with the fiction.
What fiction? Are you even looking at the article? It shows the **** thing coming out of the exploding freighter. There is no way a Z-95 fits inside that slender frame.
So the Hound's Tooth and Z-95 Headhunter are ships that exist in a fictional universe called the Star Wars universe. In at least one form of media showcasing the Hound's Tooth in this universe, it has a Z-95 stored inside. FFG didn't make this up.

Now when FFG designs a ship, they are given the dimensions for the ships by Lucasfilm. They don't make them up. They then scale those dimensions down to the 1/270 scale and that is how we get our mini.

So Lucasfilm says a Z-95 can fit inside the Hound's Tooth. Lucasfilm also says the Hound's Tooth is as big as FFG made it.

So this isn't anything you can blame FFG for. It is a problem with the fiction.

Since when has the fiction pigeon holed them in ship design? Look at the Defender for half a second. Look at the B-wing. Neither of those ships has the amazing maneuverability (or lack thereof) attributed to them in the fiction. I don't see pivot lasers on the A-wing anywhere.
I'm not sure what your point is...

You are complaining they did something that is present in the fiction, even though you believe it is physically impossible. Could FFG have left the entire mechanic off? Sure. Doesn't change the fact that the fiction still says a Z-95 can fit inside that ship.

Also, you complained about FFG and scale. I just explained how there is no problem with FFG or the scale.

Personally? We know the Hound's Tooth mini is bigger than the Decimator mini. A Z-95 with folded wings or even stored vertical could easily fit inside the Hound's Tooth.

Edited by rowdyoctopus

Cheaper, but he gets two of one bomb rather than three of any bomb.

Here is the SLAM card

swx33_card_ref_04.png

And this is good for...? I don't get it. So now I can get in great position to...drop a bomb maybe?

It is a cool flanker tool, but I don't see the K-Wing being a great flanker.

What does this card pair with that I am missing?

Oh, and I totally nailed it on that icon.

So now you can chase down large ships

have a really really good boost

have a really fast low PS blocker (seriously these guys are turn two other side of the board ready to shoot)

Okay, lets see if I can do this:

Bossk (35):

Wen you preform an attack that hits, before dealing damage, you may cancel 1 of your [Crit] results to add  [Hit] results.

Talghbane Cobra (29):

When attack or defending, double the effect of your range combat bonuses.

Glitterstim (2):

At the start of the combat phase, you mad discard this card and receive 1 stress token.  If you do until the end of the round, when attacking or defending, you may change any focus results to a hit or an evade.

Miranda Ooni (?) (29):

Once per round when attacking you may either spend 1 shield to roll 1 additional attack OR 1 fewer attack to recover 1 shield. (Holy crap!)

Advanced Slam (2):

After performing a SLAM action, if your ship did not overlap an obstacle or another ship you may perform a free action.  

"Redline" (27):

You may maintain 2 target locks on the same ship.  When you acquire a target lock, you may acquire a second lock on that same ship.

Cluster Mines (4):

Action: Discard this card to drop 1 cluster mine token set.  When a ship's base or maneuver template overlaps a cluster mine token that token detonates.

Pretty sure that is all correct.

The two named K-wing pilots are Miranda Doni and Esege Tuketu.