Sign in to follow this  
comdieguy

deck idea

so i have an idea for a deck just having trouble rounding it out

i want to use the new lvl 1 donalds and goofys along with red rocket and shooting star its basically a tech deck have figure out who i want to abuse more im thinking donald cause endless magic sounds nice

comdieguy said:

so i have an idea for a deck just having trouble rounding it out

i want to use the new lvl 1 donalds and goofys along with red rocket and shooting star its basically a tech deck have figure out who i want to abuse more im thinking donald cause endless magic sounds nice

You can always keep bringing back Cure(-ra or -raga). I'm not sure if it can bring back Magic/Friends, but unless the opponent plays Phil or Wizard, this could be a good deck in Aggro or WR. Against a control deck though... you'd get your butt handed to you. I'd say, go mostly with Donald, but pack a Goofy, just in case.

you can do it to magic/friend cause there magic cards anywere but in the fried area. another idea i had was riku plus all those cards that say stuff stops working mostly a dark deck but with light friends lie owl phil pooh sebastion and wakka and diz plus kingdom key with soul eaters for win

they're not awesome, because they don't get around two of the better dark cards (ceberus and behemoth).  What with the prevalence of Monstro, Ceberus will just destroy this tech deck.

ok i got bored and im trying out an old deck and i need ideas

player card: riku lvl 2 (promo) just cause i like it

freinds: 19

owl lvl 0 x2

captain pete lvl 0 x2

sebastion lvl 0

wakka lvl 0

phil lvl 1 x2

winne the pooh lvl 1 x2

diz lvl 1 x2

abu lvl 1 (b.o.d) x3

chesrie cat lvl 2 x2

jack spearow lvl 3 x2

attack: 9

fairy harp x 3

soul eater x3

kingdom king x2

event 1

dark: 11

panic lvl 3 x3

barrel spider lvl 3 x3

barbosa lvl 5 x2

pirate lvl 6 (b.o.d.) lvl 6 x3

world: deep jungle

total count: 41

this is just a rough idea alot of stuff will change as i get inspired or as play testing shows. most likely the pirates and barrels spiders will be changed for more freinds, kingdom king could get changed but its in the so i can hit for three on the forms. ive won early on with the panic, captian pete, barbosa  burning off life. i like the idea but need some feedback