Sign in to follow this  
eagletsi111

WAVE 7: Stat's people see or saw? Compile Thread

The Punisher can take Autothrusters, but it may not help much with one agility die.

These ships represent a nice change of pace from the last few waves. Only one ship with 2 agility, and everyone else at 1. Half of them only get two red dice from their primaries. If they're going to break into the meta like the Phantom or Aggressor, they're going to need their ordinance to be awesome.

Hey, if it's at range 3 through an asteroid, it'll have 3 agility dice, which isn't bad =P

Perhaps the new action shows you to flip spent torpedo or missile face up again? There could also be a modification that gives it to any ship?

"Reload" action. Ship equipped with this action doesn't discard ordnance when used but instead flips the card face down when fired; when the action is taken any expended ordnance cards are flipped face-up so they can be reused. (Maybe it even allows the ordnance to be used without spending a TL or focus, but now it's really wishful thinking on my part).

Have some sort of "Bomber" title or "Extended Magazine" modification to add "Reload" to a ship's action bar. Then you could have multiple proton torps on X-wings, Ys, TIE-Bs, etc.

Hounds Tooth auxiliary arcs only cover the 45 degrees on either side from top corner to midline, which is certainly novel.

It creates a 180 arc, but only allows for normal fired missiles (torpedoes)

Or cannons.  180 degree primary, normal front firing arc for anything else it carries.

Edited by FTS Gecko

The Kihraxz PS1 ought to be 19 points, assuming its dial is similar to the X-Wing.

This assumes that the PS1 X-Wing ought to cost 19.5 points, and assumes that a shield is ~.5 points better than a hull.

But an X-Wing with a Squint dial might be worth more points!

What upgrades will the K-Wing have?  Will it have bombs?  I think it will just have missile or torpedoes.

Would be interesting if it was just missiles, with the B-wing or Y-wing just having torpedoes.

Also, the bottom quad turret seems different than the top turret.  4 barrels to 2.  Will that mean that it will have a turret slot upgrade?  Will there be a "warthog"-esk upgrade for multiple attacks?  Or will people always take the turret upgrade and ignore the base 2 attack turret?  Will their be a crew slot?  An astromech slot?  I am guess it has to be one or the other, and WILL NOT be both.

Also, I just think the image that is in the essential guide to stuff is a bad one, makes it look more compressed than it really is/should be.  If the FFG model looks a little bit stretched out from that picture, I will be happy.

The kihraxz better be cheap because it has x wing stats and an x wing action bar.

You mean: 21 points for the PS 2 pilot ;)

Or it comes with an upgrade which will be awesome on both!
Well, I just realized with the one less shield and one more hull it should cost 20 points for the PS 2 pilot instead of 21 (shield upgrade is 4 and hull upgrade is 3 points after all)

Or 20 points for a PS1 pilot with illicit (compared with the rebel and scum Z-95)

Anyway, it means you could field 5 in a 100 points squad.

Edited by Cununculus

3.png

scum get a p.s. 9 pilot maybe

If it's Ace Azameen I'm gonna' Kurt Cobain.

That'd be hilarious, but I'm doubting it.

First off, he was only 'Scum' when flying the YT-2000.  Whenever he was flying a fighter-sized ship, it was for the Rebels.

Secondly, FFG has not (yet) given us any 'player character' pilots with a skill higher than 7.  Maarek, Farlander, Katarn, etc.

Be that as it may, Kyle  hardly counts as he was barely a pilot to begin with. But you're right.

it's probably someone from rebels or an upcoming book

Those are some pretty high PS too...

Scum gets first PS 9 ship.

Kwing is just asking for some fun alt paint jobs. Hounds tooth too I bet.

Yes they get the 9 PS where it does not matter, because the ship has no movement options, kinda like the X-Wing... That hurts!

A 9 on the Starviper or even the Scyk would have been better for Scum... But hey i no complaint we don't know what the ship does or costs...

Edited by ForceM