Focus, TL,  Boost)

K-Wing

At:2

AG:1

Hl:5

SH:4

360 Firing Arc

Actions:

TL, Focus ,  Something else.   Maybe a new action for bombers.

Anybody else see anything?

Keep updating this link.

Edited by eagletsi111

Stats are...

TIE: Bowelmovement

Attack: 2

Agility: 1

Hull: 6

Shields: 3

(Target lock, focus, boost)

Kihraxz

Attack: 3

Agility: 2

Hull: 4

Shields: 1

(Target lock, focus)

Krap-Wing

Hull: 5

Shields: 4

(Target lock, focus, and a new action)

Hounds Tooth

Shields: 6

(Target lock, focus)

....based on reasonably-higher-res pics over yonder:

https://twitter.com/slashfilm/status/589182979424980992

Stats are...

TIE: Interdictor

Kihraxz

(Target lock, focus)

K-Wing

Hounds Tooth

(Target lock, focus)

Some people can't let other people have fun without making fun of ships they love.

PS9 you say? We sure about this?

Because if Scum have a PS9 the question is who is it?

What are the red arrows on the base of K-Wing suppose to mean?

360 arc, like the Falcon, Decimator and Outrider.

Aha, thanks.  I never use those ships and I guess I never noticed that before.

Nobody flies a Kihraxz of Soontir Fel and Wedge Antilles calibre. No, this'll almost certainly be a pilot we know, who warrants PS9, ported into the craft.

The question is who? How many unaligned beyond legendary pilots are there?

K-Wing: 2 1 5 4 /TL, Fo, (?)
YV-666: 0(?) 1 6 6 /TL, Fo
TIE/Pu: 5(!?) 1 5 4 /TL, Fo, Bo
Kihraxz: 3 2 4 1 /TL, Fo
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe I'm horribly, HORRIBLY wrong but I'm seriously seeing 5 Firepower on that TIE Interdictor, and I just can't begin to make out the Hound's Tooth. It honestly looks like a zero to me.

The K-Wing has an incredibly high PS Potential, in addition to a 360 arc on a small ship. Correct me if I'm wrong but we've never seen that native arc on a small base before, without mods. If the YV-666 really has 0 Firepower, then boy does that raise interesting questions about its capabilities?

The TIE/Pu may be an incredibly powerful vessel, making me wonder why anybody would actually take ordnance on it. If that's truly a 5 on Firepower, then daaaaaayyyuuuuuum...

Edited by Captain Lackwit

Stats are...

TIE: Bowelmovement

Kihraxz

(Target lock, focus)

Krap-Wing

Hounds Tooth

(Target lock, focus)

Thanks for this

K-Wing: 2 1 5 4 /TL, Fo, (?)YV-666: 0(?) 1 6 6 /TL, FoTIE/Pu: 5(!?) 1 5 4 /TL, Fo, BoKihraxz: 3 2 4 1 /TL, Fo_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Maybe I'm horribly, HORRIBLY wrong but I'm seriously seeing 5 Firepower on that TIE Interdictor, and I just can't begin to make out the Hound's Tooth. It honestly looks like a zero to me.

The K-Wing has an incredibly high PS Potential, in addition to a 360 arc on a small ship. Correct me if I'm wrong but we've never seen that native arc on a small base before, without mods. If the YV-666 really has 0 Firepower, then boy does that raise interesting questions about its capabilities?

The TIE/Pu may be an incredibly powerful vessel, making me wonder why anybody would actually take ordnance on it. If that's truly a 5 on Firepower, then daaaaaayyyuuuuuum...

It's a 2, not a 5.

K-Wing: 2 1 5 4 /TL, Fo, (?)YV-666: 0(?) 1 6 6 /TL, FoTIE/Pu: 5(!?) 1 5 4 /TL, Fo, BoKihraxz: 3 2 4 1 /TL, Fo_________________________________________________________________________________________________________Maybe I'm horribly, HORRIBLY wrong but I'm seriously seeing 5 Firepower on that TIE Interdictor, and I just can't begin to make out the Hound's Tooth. It honestly looks like a zero to me.

It's a 2, not a 5.

Aw.

I can't believe the TIE Punisher has Boost and will be able to take Autothrusters.

The Hound's Tooth kinda looks like it has 8 shields to me, not 6. Tough to tell, of course.

The new action symbol on the K-Wing certainly looks like it relates to forward motion, doesn't it? Like SirEmilCrane said, it may have something to do with SLAM drive.

Or maybe the symbol represents ordnance being fired ... perhaps an action that says if you fire a secondary weapon this round that requires you to discard its card, you don't discard it?

[edit] Here are all of @slashfilm's photos rehosted, in case anyone hasn't seen them:

kWG0dyr.jpg

TjiubyS.jpg

pFd1JPF.jpg

C7bcqJE.jpg

Edited by Danthrax

I can't believe the TIE Punisher has Boost and will be able to take Autothrusters.

The Hound's Tooth kinda looks like it has 8 shields to me, not 6. Tough to tell, of course.

The new action symbol on the K-Wing certainly looks like it relates to forward motion, doesn't it? Like SirEmilCrane said, it may have something to do with SLAM drive.

Or maybe the symbol represents ordnance being fired ... perhaps an action that says if you fire a secondary weapon this round that requires you to discard its card, you don't discard it?

Flurry of secondaries would be radical. That or the ability to dumb-fire them at the opponent.

3.png

scum get a p.s. 9 pilot maybe

If it's Ace Azameen I'm gonna' Kurt Cobain.

That'd be hilarious, but I'm doubting it.

First off, he was only 'Scum' when flying the YT-2000.  Whenever he was flying a fighter-sized ship, it was for the Rebels.

Secondly, FFG has not (yet) given us any 'player character' pilots with a skill higher than 7.  Maarek, Farlander, Katarn, etc.

Edited by xanderf

The Punisher can take Autothrusters, but it may not help much with one agility die.

These ships represent a nice change of pace from the last few waves. Only one ship with 2 agility, and everyone else at 1. Half of them only get two red dice from their primaries. If they're going to break into the meta like the Phantom or Aggressor, they're going to need their ordinance to be awesome.

3.png

scum get a p.s. 9 pilot maybe

If it's Ace Azameen I'm gonna' Kurt Cobain.

That'd be hilarious, but I'm doubting it.

First off, he was only 'Scum' when flying the YT-2000.  Whenever he was flying a fighter-sized ship, it was for the Rebels.

Secondly, FFG has not (yet) given us any 'player character' pilots with a skill higher than 7.  Maarek, Farlander, Katarn, etc.

Be that as it may, Kyle  hardly counts as he was barely a pilot to begin with. But you're right.

Perhaps the new action shows you to flip spent torpedo or missile face up again? There could also be a modification that gives it to any ship?

There is apparently an Advanced TIE bomber variant of the interdictor. Maybe we'll get that as the first title for multiple ships and it works on the punisher and bomber?

Idk just some thoughts

A secondary ion engine mounted near the rear of the main stabilizer allows extremely rapid acceleration for short bursts. 

K-Wing Entry on Galactic Tactics 

Which leads me to believe she will be getting an upgraded boost action that ties to survivability or an ordinance action that allows you to fire a the same ord 2x or 3x; OR perhaps allowing you to fire the ordinance, if it misses fire the ord again .. ?