Sign in to follow this  
ALovell317

Nashville, TN 4+ Players

We are a group of players based in and around the Nashville metro area. Each of us has an Armada Core Set as well as plans to purchase considerable Wave 1 product as soon as it releases. 

We're interested in establishing a regular group of Armada players for early Saturday or Sunday morning sessions every other week or so, either at an FLGS (ideally The Game Cave in Hermitage) willing to host us, or at some other yet to be determined location. If you're interested, drop your name and contact information here and I will setup an email list to coordinate everyone.

Next session is likely to be the weekend of April 25th - 26th

Nate n_jarrard@yahoo.com

I can do Sat mornings. I'm all the way out in Springfield Tn so the game cave may be a stretch, there is a small group that does armada/x wing at comix city too.

Just a quick update that we haven't disappeared. We've just been waiting on Wave 1 to hit as Core Set play was a bit limited for our tastes. Stay tunes and we'll post when we're getting together and where!

Do you guys know about the Upcoming TOURNAMENT AT NASHCON?

It is the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend at the Cool Springs Marriott. Nashcon goes on all weekend and entry into the Armada Tournament is included in the fee for Nashcon (so, no extra cost). If I get sufficient interest here, on FB, or in person at Nashcon, I'll do another on Sunday.  Either way, I plan to do several events throughout the year (tournaments, scenarios, etc.).  This will be a great place to match screen names to faces and just to get to know some local players. Outside tournament hours, there will be some open Armada gaming and demos (not that you need that).  Check the Facebook group Galactic Sci-Fi League, Here, or my tournament e-mail address jdogg2007-games@yahoo.com

Thanks for the general update, Omega. I had heard about it from a fellow Armada player who will be competing int he WH40K doubles tournament. I'm trying to decide if it's worth my price of admission for 1 or two tournaments as I don't really do any other miniatures gaming. I will post and let you know though if I decide to attend.

Checking in with this group. I live in the Antioch area, interested in finding a routine.

Email is Daniel.ibarra.scurr@gmail.com. Send any updates please!

Daniel

Just now saw this. Ilive in Lebanon TN. Me and a buddy of mine play armada occasionally at hobby town USA in Mt. Juliet on Saturdays so Hermitage would not be too much of a stretch.

My contact info is jetboy128@gmail.com

Sullirocks@gmail.com looking for people around Nashville to play with competitively and casual have about $300 in rebel and Imperial ships. I've only played about 10 games but so far I'm loving it reach out if you want to play. My name is Mike I'm 30 years old.