Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

New Star Destroyer in EP 7 Trailer

I didn't expect it to be so radically different from the ISD.

I'd bet serious money that we get the third wave in the winter (December to February).

I expect that you're right on the timing. However, I think it will be a long while before we see Armada ships from the sequel era (if ever).

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

I'd bet serious money that we get the third wave in the winter (December to February).

I expect that you're right on the timing. However, I think it will be a long while before we see Armada ships from the sequel era (if ever).

They confirmed recently that they have access to episode VII stuff. 

Its mostly definitely going to happen for X-wing at the end of the year, but I guess Armada has a few other options.

Edited by Scroll2020

I dont know. I think we will see them sooner than later, if only to capitalize on marketing. I think thats part of why the ISD and MC-80 came out so soon. Get some classic "must haves" out of the way so we would not get upset if they start putting new trillogy stuff in. Seriously, could you imagine the hysteria had that new Star Destroyer been introed to the game this winter before the classic ISD?

Interesting that once again we see a new logo that clearly not the same as the Imperial logo, and that dead ISD. Seems to clearly point at the Empire as we know it, is no longer around, but rather the stormtroopers and Ties seem to be part of this Sith Lords forces.

A Sith that has a mask that looks a fair amount like Revan's.

New Star Destroyer, at least the front of it anyway, looks to me a bit like a cross between the ISD and the Gladiator.

Interesting how the villain is wearing a mask very similar to Darth Revan from KOTOR. I guess they are using the EU for some of their inspiration? Just wish a certain blue-skinned Grand Admiral had been there somewhere. Oh well, maybe they'll squeeze him into one of the upcoming "road to force awakens" books that is supposed to explain the thirty years between ROTJ and Episode 7.

New Star Destroyer, at least the front of it anyway, looks to me a bit like a cross between the ISD and the Gladiator.

Interesting how the villain is wearing a mask very similar to Darth Revan from KOTOR. I guess they are using the EU for some of their inspiration? Just wish a certain blue-skinned Grand Admiral had been there somewhere. Oh well, maybe they'll squeeze him into one of the upcoming "road to force awakens" books that is supposed to explain the thirty years between ROTJ and Episode 7.

I seriously just want them to make the Thrawn trilogy into movies.

I have such high hopes for this movie, mostly based around the plot development of the Galactic Civil War turning into a war of attrition coming to a head (and the linked storyline of Skywalker staying out of it until that 'awakening point'!