Sign in to follow this  
VaultDweller

Star Wars Celebration thread

This is my attempt to ask anyone attending to share news and PICS coming out of Celebration to post their information here. FFG news is the priority.

And someone please measure the Imperial-class Star Destroyer. 

Anyone reading beware spoilers!

Thanks!

Edited by VaultDweller

A release date for Wave 1 would be nice.

FFG never gives exact dates until it is shipping from their warehouses. With port issues etc it's a smart idea. 

2.5 hours till we see Force Awakens stuff start. 

Today is the FFG panel. 

Star Wars With Fantasy Flight Games

Fri. April 17| 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM | Star Wars Fan Stage – 303ABCD

Ever wanted to find out what it takes to bring Star Wars from a galaxy far, far away to your own gaming table?

Join Fantasy Flight Games as they give you a look behind the curtain into their world of board, card, miniatures and role playing design

and learn more about some of the exiting Star Wars games they are working on now!

Edited by VaultDweller

Today is the FFG panel. 

Ever wanted to find out what it takes to bring Star Wars from a galaxy far, far away to your own gaming table?

Join Fantasy Flight Games as they give you a look behind the curtain into their world of board, card, miniatures and role playing design

and learn more about some of the exiting Star Wars games they are working on now!

Anything for announced for Armada and the RPG? I've already seen the X-Wing Wave 7 list.

Today is the FFG panel. 

Anything for announced for Armada and the RPG? I've already seen the X-Wing Wave 7 list.

Doesn't look like any other announcements. 

Completely missed the Imperial Assault wave 3 stuff. Looks great. Did anyone find a link to the conference video?

Looking at the X-Wing Wave 7 stuff again and I'm liking them now. The K-Wing and TIE look insane. Wave 7 reinforces my plan to play games based on a timeline. For example, limit games to ships seen in the movies or associated with movie characters and a different timeline when the EU and other ships like some of the new ones would be included. I'm introducing 4 new players to X-Wing and Armada on the 25th and the first X-Wing scenario is TIE's with one Vader in TIE Advanced vs. X-Wings and Luke. Once they get that taste I'll show them the Falcon, Slave 1 and some of the other familiar ships. They'll be hooked.