Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wytefang

One new question - King Kazador

5 posts in this topic

Came up with a new question from last night's sessions:

1. King Kazador (Dwarf #7) - his power states that card effects used against him cost an extra 3 resources.  Does that apply to a Tactic that you might play from your hand OR just an effect that's already in play?

Curious what people think about this one.  :)

" Opponents cannot target this unit with card effects unless they pay an additional 3 resources per effect. "

So if they are playing an ability on a card that target's the King, then they've got to pat 3 more. Be it a card in play, or from hand, if its a card, it has effects and the opponent is targeting the King (specifically), pay three or don't.

In the future, we need to start breaking out exact text please. I had to like... look at my cards and stuff to answer this question. :P ok thanks bye. :)

My bad on not listing the exact text (I was in a hurry and realized after the fact that NOT listing the exact text might pose a problem for someone who wanted to answer my question).  My apologies good sir! 

vermillian said:

NOW YOU KNOW! OBEY MY EXACT TEXT REQUESTS FOR MY PRO RULINGS!

DId i answer your question ok though?

Very good, my minion. Tell the new players my wishes, lest their inquiries will fall on deaf ears!