Ultima Weapon
Oblivion

Barrel Spider x2
Behemoth x2
Parasite Cage x3
Dragon Maleficent

D. Isles x2
Monstro lvl 1 x2

What should I switch the Donald lvl 1 to?

This is probably the first thing you thought of, but how about a moogle? you can get rid of it pretty easy with your simbas and monstros?
Also i was just wondering what tidus takes care of for you in this deck? Also I know the beast is cool lol and it is big, but don't you think hurcules lv3 could help more, with all those paracite cages.

At JadderRabbit:  What would moogle be for? There is only one level four in the deck.  Moogle is great for a combo starter but this deck isn't combo oriented,  I originally had moogle in the slot of Donald but it never did any real sort of justice.  Ya granted it's easy to get rid of but I don't think the deck's purpose is necessarily to get Sephiroth out,  Sephiorth is there for the mirror/ speed aggro match up or other combo oriented decks.

Tidus is there for things like Sebastian, Owl (on both sides), Loling off the player who played Alice (more on this later) and of course, other Tidus'.  Tidus-ing another Tidus can be really nice against Combo decks that need magic/friends to go off (Agrabah themed, stopra, etc.). Getting rid of Sebastian seems sort of obvious along with Owl.

Duly noted about the Herc and Beast, sort of silly that I didn't think of it.  It's very circumstancial and match-up dependant but I will certainly switch it based on my meta-game (in other words, if I play a lot of WR decks).  Beast seems to do better against other aggro/control/combo builds, the extra support is nice and it's effect can always be placed, but I'll play around with Herc and see if I like it better.

At Roxas/Umbreon:  Alice is a wannabe monstro, and when it gets Tidus'd off the board, you are always at a card disadvantage.  Alice is also very slow, and doesn't do enough in the standard enviroment.  Alice against WR is just a slow, wannabe Behemoth.  Alice just doesn't do enough, despite everyone's high opinion of it, and any amount of playtesting with Alice will show you this.  

Cheshire Cat, hmmm.  I recently had a discussion with Shak about this card.  He also suggested Cheshire Cat but the problem is that you have devote yourself to it.  with only 8 heartless I feel as though you wouldn't be able to exploit Cheshire Cat as much as you wanted to and with exploitation of this effect you seem to get the short end of the stick when in the mirror match.  Cheshire Cat's only purposes are it's ability (which I can't exploit) and casting are something donald already does, with the benefit of +2 support value and a lower level. 

Not so sure of the duckies due to the fact of him not drawing any more either. lol, gots to love the duckies. Anyway, i would say jack 1 so the mayor can fetch him if need be. Nothing wrong with thinning your deck!

He could use Jack level 3 to cast it...

But I wouldn't switch out Donald at all...there really isn't any other options for you I don't think, other than Jack level 1 or 2....

More than likely your not even running this deck anymore anywayz, lol.

WayToTheDawn said:

He could use Jack level 3 to cast it...

But I wouldn't switch out Donald at all...there really isn't any other options for you I don't think, other than Jack level 1 or 2....

More than likely your not even running this deck anymore anywayz, lol.

Nope, lol.  My newer deck is lot better, more consistent, more powerful, more sexy...ya know ^__^