Sign in to follow this  
fab74

Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

Nice one, can I just say thanks for the site. Been using it since Feb (when I first dived into this game). Really helped me get to grips with the cards, fleet balance and building.

Keep up the great work

As a Request:

Would it be possible to create an extra "expansion" That is "Alternate Art Upgrades" or something similar....

I mean, even without going to those who buy additional cards, I'm thinking just of the Upgrade Cards that we can get in Tournament Kits now...

Leading Shots to start with

XI7 Turbolasers in the Summer Kit....

Just because, for example, I have 2 additional leading shots cards now - to manage my 'collection', I have to have 3 Corvette Upgrades set (I only have 1 in reality), and then go in and 'refine' everything down to the numbers for 1 kit...

Possible?

Or at least, can we have the "Refine" button be able to add additional cards ABOVE the numbers provided in the Kit?

As a Request:

Would it be possible to create an extra "expansion" That is "Alternate Art Upgrades" or something similar....

I mean, even without going to those who buy additional cards, I'm thinking just of the Upgrade Cards that we can get in Tournament Kits now...

Leading Shots to start with

XI7 Turbolasers in the Summer Kit....

I already think about something like that for my x-wing builder and I thought to link the feature to the user profile, but I didn't go further for the time being... and the armada builder don't have the user profile feature...

The workaround for the time being is to use the "free" checkbox to add your extra cards to your build.