Sign in to follow this  
fab74

Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

Fab, can we please have a printable version with the full card descriptions on them? As an example, the full printout provided by x-wing-builder.co.uk is amazing and a huge time saver for our games. With the ship, squadron, objective and reminder cards taking up so much space (not to mention tokens and dials), saving space by leaving upgrade cards in the box is a huge benefit.

I just sent a request to update the MC80 Assault Cruiser to include a second Defensive Retrofit Upgrade. Thanks.

you already can do the 2nd defensive upgrade, but its from the same ICON.

I'd like to see two icons there. 

Edited by KAGE13

Hi all,

Regarding multiple slots of the same type, while the icon is turn on you can add an upgrades, it avoids to have too many icons displayed.

bye

Edited by fab74

The SW-7 Ion Batteries is a card of the Home One. Not sure it's include also in the Raider pack even it's in the Raider's preview

SW-7 Ion Batteries had been added to the Home One expansion (and removed from the Raider's one).

Hi,

MC30c Frigate added !  :)

Have a nice evening !

bye

Fab

Awesome, thanks for the update! However, it won't let me equipt the Redudant Shields to the ISD. I'm buying the MC30 for it's upgrade cards (and my GF to use) even though I never play rebels.