Sign in to follow this  
fab74

Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

Thanks for the quick update Fab!

However, looks like the ISD II can't equip tractor beam at the moment, nor can it equip the SW-7 Ion Batteries.

It can, I assume you have an issue with the "super cookie", if you click on the refine link of some expansions, I think that you will not see the right value in front of the card name. To solve that, click on the refresh button in order to reset the cookie. It should solved the issue.

Just let me know.

Edited by fab74

Fab,

awesome work. A couple of things, the Raider has disappeared as an option in the add ship list and Fett/Firespray points are incorrect. Might be worth a quick QA test.

Thx again for an awesome fleet builder

Regarding The Raider issue, just click on the reset button in the builder to refresh your cookie. Edited by fab74

Looks like some of the new cards might not be in there yet, not seeing Boosted Comms as an option at least. Not sure if it's just not got any of the fan-spoiled cards yet, just the officially announced ones?

Looks like some of the new cards might not be in there yet, not seeing Boosted Comms as an option at least. Not sure if it's just not got any of the fan-spoiled cards yet, just the officially announced ones?

All the cards are there as far as I can tell. Boosted comms included (off retro).

Try hitting Reset 

http://armada.fabpsb.net/extensions.php?lng=en

Edited by Green Knight

Fab,

awesome work. A couple of things, the Raider has disappeared as an option in the add ship list and Fett/Firespray points are incorrect. Might be worth a quick QA test.

Thx again for an awesome fleet builder

Hi, cost for Boba/Firespray fixed.

All looks good, only thing I don't see are the new Rogues and Villains when you mouse over them.

Awesome work.

Rogues and Villains descriptions are up !

bye

Fab

All looks good, only thing I don't see are the new Rogues and Villains when you mouse over them.

Awesome work.

It will come soon ! Patience...

Considering how long we waited for Sullust, your pace is dizzyingly fast.