Sign in to follow this  
fab74

Fab's fleet generator => News & updates

@fab74 It looks like the Imperial II and Imperial I cannot take the 7th fleet title upgrade even though they're both star destroyers.

***However, I was able to apply the card by starting with a ISD cymoon, adding the title, then changing it to an ISD II with the "switch" function, maybe there's some buggy code?

Edited by Darth Sanguis
update

20 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

@fab74 It looks like the Imperial II and Imperial I cannot take the 7th fleet title upgrade even though they're both star destroyers.

***However, I was able to apply the card by starting with a ISD cymoon, adding the title, then changing it to an ISD II with the "switch" function, maybe there's some buggy code?

Hi Darth Sanguis,

The bug should be fixed now.

I let you have a look and come back to me.

bye

Edited by fab74

5 hours ago, fab74 said:

Hello,

"Executor Arrives" preview cards had been added to Fab's fleet generator and also a new logo => http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php

Armada_Fab_logo.png.00f68d03e262cdf54960852290678573.png

bye

In Chrome:

When I add ship/squadron the list has become very long, and I can't scroll down to super sd. I have to zoom out to be able to see the whole list.

Edit: You cannot move the selection dialogue box, not is there an internal vertical scroll bar.

Edited by Green Knight

3 hours ago, Green Knight said:

In Chrome:

When I add ship/squadron the list has become very long, and I can't scroll down to super sd. I have to zoom out to be able to see the whole list.

Edit: You cannot move the selection dialogue box, not is there an internal vertical scroll bar.

Hi Green Knight,

Should be better now ! Just let me now...