Killerardvark

Cryodex Tournament Software for Imperial Assault

10 posts in this topic

I've cloned my x-wing tournament software to work with the rules for Imperial Assault. This is the initial release so I'm sure there will be things people want to add to it or maybe bugs that have not been found. Let me know if you see anything that needs to be updated. Thanks!

Link is in my signature below!

Edited by Killerardvark
Forensicus, stubobj, Hida77 and 3 others like this

After our tournament today I just found this, this is great and needs more advertising here! Thanks for the work.

Could you guys explain how this works for those of us that aren't familiar with it?

I wrote the software and I'm happy to explain anything to you. Is there a specific question you have or just how to download and run it?

Here's some information on downloading and installing. https://github.com/Killerardvark/CryodexSource/wiki/Installation-and-Running

If you have questions about actually running the event through Cryodex I'll be happy to get you up and running.

FrogTrigger likes this

I've used it for 3 SC's this month so I can likely help as well.

But it's really simple software. You save a list of people who will be playing, start a new tournament and select who will be in it, then to a point it does everything else for you. Just have to select who won for IA, for X-Wing and Armada you have to enter points as well.