Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tallgeese

Warhammer Invasion Demo Day - Aldershot!

11 posts in this topic

That's right, you read that correctly! happy.gif

On Saturday 5th September I will be running demo games at The Games Shop in Aldershot from 10:00!!

The shop is on Wellington Street in Aldershot, map to be found here: maps.google.co.uk/maps

For those driving there is a multi storey car park on the High Street, a mere 5 minute walk from the shop.

I hope some of you guys can make it............. happy.gif

Jumping dingbats Batman - I want to be there... will have to see if I can rearrange a few things.

Will the game be available for a cheeky purchase as well?

I think I might be pushing my luck if I'm at the shop both days this weekend happy.gif

Hoping there's a possibility for a game or 2 on Sunday as well?

ChaosChild said:

I think I might be pushing my luck if I'm at the shop both days this weekend happy.gif

Hoping there's a possibility for a game or 2 on Sunday as well?

Possibly................gran_risa.gif

Played the game on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely looking at a chaos deck once the game's released (not that my user name should be a hint to that or anything gran_risa.gif).

ChaosChild said:

Played the game on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely looking at a chaos deck once the game's released (not that my user name should be a hint to that or anything gran_risa.gif).

The second games was great, the mad rush to find units and just ounching each other a lot, go Dwarves though!! We won't talk about the first game, dropping three Gor units in one turn, bah............happy.gif