Atom4geVampire

Unofficial Campaign Tracker for Descent!

Hi Atom,

I don't know if anyone else got this problem too, but anytime i try to edit my account and add more lt pack to my collection they just disappear after a relog - like it didn't get saved but i sure used the update button - and randomly unchek stuff it already saved before.

my username is larrodan.

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom 

On 9/22/2019 at 8:07 AM, Larrodan said:

Hi Atom,

I don't know if anyone else got this problem too, but anytime i try to edit my account and add more lt pack to my collection they just disappear after a relog - like it didn't get saved but i sure used the update button - and randomly unchek stuff it already saved before.

my username is larrodan.

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom 

Same here.
Only the first 8 Lt packs get saved (from Belthir to Ariad), the rest disappear on logout.

Looks like Atom may be busy with something else.

I offer to help with whatever I can.

Hey all.

It's true, it seems that my life is a bit too busy at the moment. I keep telling myself I should add the new classes to the site as well, and I never seem to manage to get around to it. (I also still haven't got it myself, due to a mishap at the supplier of my local game store). I also kinda moved on from Descent to be honest.

I have a feeling the problem reported above might have to do with the move to the new hosting as well. Maybe if I have some free time in the near future, I can hopefully take a look at it.

37 minutes ago, any2cards said:

What?  What?

That attitude/action is most definitely NOT allowed ... you are too good of a community resource for this kind of bad behavior ... 😀

I couldn’t agree more!

I mean i get it, but I also think this was probably the last physical content to add and then it would hopefully be a low maintenance thing and you can concentrate and enjoy your other projects:)

Your tracker is just to good and I don’t need anything else, so i am hoping you get to finish it and then i can still use it in the future when my children are old enough ! 🙂

We can’t thank you enough Atom, but yeah thanks again!

Georg

I have never used the site before but today I put my group's campaign in the tracker.  Everything was fine up until the point where I had finished on the part where you put the results in the for the quest.  It let me put that information in but there wasn't a screen where you add skills and now it is back at the campaign summary screen and I cannot find a way to do anything.  There is no button to continue the campaign or add the skill choices in from the last quest.  I can't add travel to the next quest or choose anything.  I'm not sure if the site isn't working or if it's just not working for me or if I'm completely missing something obvious to be able to continue.

Capture2.PNG

You have to record the Shopping stage before you record the Spend XP stage...

You can click on the blue Add Items bar to go enter the shopping stuff, then once that is completed you'll be able to click on Skills to record the XP spent.

After you've done both of those you'll be able to choose the next quest, or re-open the specific steps for editing again.

It's a little cumbersome but you'll get used to it :)

8 hours ago, Xyphistor said:

You have to record the Shopping stage before you record the Spend XP stage...

You can click on the blue Add Items bar to go enter the shopping stuff, then once that is completed you'll be able to click on Skills to record the XP spent.

After you've done both of those you'll be able to choose the next quest, or re-open the specific steps for editing again.

It's a little cumbersome but you'll get used to it :)

Thank you so much for clearing that up!  I definitely don't mind the steps, I just didn't understand the process.  This is far better than pen and paper.