Sign in to follow this  
Last Messiah

comdieguy's question.... clarified...

i hate beating a dead horse... but i don't thin the subject was quite resolved due to the fight that broke out from some indecent ridicule. 

But to clarify...

wisdom for doubles "magic" card damage and no other kind of damage... Correct?

ariel can protect you from the loss of life that mushu pays... Correct?

BUT!!!!

what i don't understand is... how can mushu have his damage doubled by the effect of wonderland LV2 and not be magic damage?  if wonderland clearly states that "fire effect damage" is double in that world... how is mush not magic damage when all "effect damage" is magic damage?  now that is just my understanding of the wording in this game but doesn't the wording seem logical to this assumption?

Last Messiah said:

i hate beating a dead horse... but i don't thin the subject was quite resolved due to the fight that broke out from some indecent ridicule. 

But to clarify...

wisdom for doubles "magic" card damage and no other kind of damage... Correct?

ariel can protect you from the loss of life that mushu pays... Correct?

BUT!!!!

what i don't understand is... how can mushu have his damage doubled by the effect of wonderland LV2 and not be magic damage?  if wonderland clearly states that "fire effect damage" is double in that world... how is mush not magic damage when all "effect damage" is magic damage?  now that is just my understanding of the wording in this game but doesn't the wording seem logical to this assumption?

Correct.

Correct.

Simple. Mushu is Fire Effect, not Fire Effect Magic. Effect damage and Magic damage are different.

The way I would see it, Mushu's "Fire Effect" would only work with, say, Fira(I don't have one personally but I'm going off of Blizzara and Thundara rulings, please correct me if I'm wrong), which does more damage depending on how many "Fire Effect" cards are in your discard pile, Mushu being one of them.

Right..?