Sign in to follow this  
KovuTalli

New announcement at Star Wars celebration?

So since FFG have said they will be at the celebration and seeing as how we haven't had any X-wing news since before Scum was released, I'm optimistic that we'll get some new info on the raider or whats coming next at  the celebration. Anyone else? HYPE?

(Sorry if there is already a similar thread, I had a look and could not see one)

Wouldn't it be awesome if they revealed the new x wing is one of the next releases? Like an ace pack set to release with all the new toys this summer.

Change this to " new toys in the fall" and I'm all in.

That's actually what I meant to say, thanks for the correction. My sleeping mind just wanted it to be the summer I think.

I'm looking forward to more bombs:

Concussion bombs
Plasma bombs
Incremental-sequence bombs

Ion bombs
Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

(at this point I'm worried the NSA may be tracking my various bomb-related Google searches).

58998118.jpg

So since FFG have said they will be at the celebration and seeing as how we haven't had any X-wing news since before Scum was released, I'm optimistic that we'll get some new info on the raider or whats coming next at  the celebration. Anyone else? HYPE?

(Sorry if there is already a similar thread, I had a look and could not see one)

I don't know that we'll get anything specifically at Celebration; in a news piece fairly recently they said they're doing a panel there, but it's talking about new games in development, and the design process, and no one on the panel is a name I recognize being connected to X-wing. I wouldn't be surprised if we get some sort of news today though, for new stuff they'll be showing during Celebration.

Concussion bombs

Plasma bombs

Ion bombs

Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

(at this point I'm worried the NSA may be tracking my various bomb-related Google searches).

58998118.jpg

Glitter Bomb: When this bomb detonates, remove all Cloak tokens from all ships within range 1.

Concussion bombs

Plasma bombs

Ion bombs

Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

58998118.jpg

Glitter Bomb: When this bomb detonates, remove all Cloak tokens from all ships within range 1.

I'd think it to disable cloak on any ship that flies within range 1 of bomb token for remainder of game. - Glitter doesn't just wear off.

Concussion bombs

Plasma bombs

Ion bombs

Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

58998118.jpg

I'd think it to disable cloak on any ship that flies within range 1 of bomb token for remainder of game. - Glitter doesn't just wear off.

Good point. Maybe it should be "Permanently remove the Cloak action from all ships at range 1."

Fixed it for you. 

I don't want no grainy teaser pics!

Teaser pics are supposed to be grainy.  Otherwise, what would people argue about for the next N months until the release?

Whether or not the pilot/upgrade is op/up.

Concussion bombs

Plasma bombs

Ion bombs

Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

58998118.jpg

You forgot the jägerbombs

I'm pretty hyped, since I'll be there. I suspect I'll be posting the news as it drops, if there isn't a simultaneous article up on the main site.

Bring a GOOD QUALITY camera!

Fixed it for you. 

I don't want no grainy teaser pics!

Surely they should also bring a circular polarizer filter in case FFG has something to display in those overpolished glass cases! No grain, no reflection just a clear and detailed announcement goodness (and hopefully not the new x-wing design in an expansion intended to fix X-Wings in the game).

Edited by Polda

Concussion bombs

Plasma bombs

Ion bombs

Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

58998118.jpg

Hey you forgot F-bombs and C-bombs!

The former frequently get dropped while I'm playing!

F-bomb - automatically deploys when "you roll all blanks and 'eyes' on your attack dice when you chose to do something other than focus"

or "when your four or more defence dice are all blank"

C-bomb: limited only to deployment when "your Jonus/Rhymer combo armed to the teeth closes in on a CR90 only to be afflicted with secondary weapon malfunction criticals" ...yes that happened....

Concussion bombs

Plasma bombs

Ion bombs

Thought bombs

Gravity bombs

Cherry Bombs

Twitter Bombs

Glitter Bombs

Photobombs

58998118.jpg

Good point. Maybe it should be "Permanently remove the Cloak action from all ships at range 1."

Yeah like even the next day after a bath you can always spot a few.  We didn't go out, is was from a birthday present honest.