Sign in to follow this  
Wytefang

The Warhammer Companion set mentioned in the Rulebook - when is it due?

I'm as excited as the next Gobbo over the announced Battle-Pack #1 with the Skaven BUT I'd like to know where that puts the release date for the Warhammer Invasion Companion Set mentioned in the Rulebook (in the section about Deck-building).  The Companion Set adds the Dark Elves and High Elves, ostensibly.   With the release of this fantastic game due in October (sigh...so far away...c'mon Christian, wave that magic wand, throw some clout around, let's get this game here sooner before all of our collective heads explode), I'm wondering when the Companion Set that adds the rest of the races will appear?

Anyone have any ideas, heard any rumors, anyone official want to explain about this to help sort out a bit of confusion here?

Many thanks!

Sorry for the vague answer, but I remember FFG posting that the companion elf expansion will follow soon after the Core Set release. I personal guess is 4 to 6 weeks after CS release.

The local importer currently only has "Path of the Zealot "(november 2009) as  a upcoming product (next to core set and the skavenblight pack)

The forces of Destruction plague the Old World as the threat from Skavenblight spreads across the land, but the heroes and zealots of Order are more than ready to answer the call. The battle is on!

image.php?FFGWHC03,500

Seems like the creature from Ogre Kingdoms

Path of the Zealot is certainly a very un-ogre-ish name.

My best guess would be more chaos (as they are generally associated with zealots) with a smattering of ogre kingdom units in the same way as the Skaven booster pack.

Osiris

(EDIT: at the same time the pack says 'heroes and zealots of order'.)