Sign in to follow this  
Dhruv

Online New Tournament =]

I would like to be eliminated in the first round.... er... I mean enter. If it's not full. Since I've only played myself I don't have high hopes. BTW what is Chatzy?

~Nevets

OK comdieguy I understand what your saying. Alright 16 people will be in this tournament then. OK

2 more spots remaining then, if my counting skills are correct. This is gonna be big. I hope!

Oh I thought I missed it cause I wasnt on the computer at all, all day Saturday but I guess I didn't so I guess we are just waiting for the brackets if im correct?

Ok, Im sorry some stuff got pushed around and a couple people dropped. Please dont wait in the rooms. I will contact you with the place to be and what time.

*The times and days may vary so that we can have multiple participant*

Currently in the process of redoing the brackets

-Drew

Sorry for the delay

what...the day already passed? your just picking a new day now? and you should have come on and told us it was cancelled because I hung around all day waiting plus I didnt know if it was Saturday or Sunday .. because you said sunday the 26th and the 26th was saturday.... hopefully this is better organized next time/...

well, it's noon on the 7th and we haven't heard a word. I'll assume I can freely take this over

however, judging from the lack of board attendance from most of the scheduled entrants of this tournament, I think it'd be another dead cause to try and hold a "Master of Games" tournament at this time