Sign in to follow this  
atrix2

Request: Card Sized Capitol Cards

Would anyone out there with some photoshop skill mind taking on a project?  I think it would be really convenient if we could get three normal sized zone cards instead of using the cardboard mat.  So, I was thinking someone could use a scan of the board to make those cards.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I can provide scans of the boards if you need them.

Tallgeese said:

On the flip side of this, I'd like to see 3D versions of the cards, would be cool imo to have an actual Dwarven fortress on the table in front of me.......happy.gif

You used to be able to get these 3-D mini burning fires too. They represented heavy fire on the battlefield and used to be available in GW 'Epic' Tabletop game. How awesome would they be to represent a burning zone gui%C3%B1o.gif

they could me made as some books for kids.. you open it, and get big nasty something in 3d. And i'm pretty sure they can fit it in to card size (it will be just more thick and thats all).

I just tell my opponent "I'm dwarf" or whatever, and then play from there. Use a d12 for damage. Things to the left of my deck are kingdom, right is quest, forward battlefeild... pretty simple.

The "House Cards" in A Game of Thrones are the same size as normal cards.  I don't see any reason why the Capitals for Warhammer could not be reduced to the size of a normal card and reprinted by FFG.  The power symbols should be left exactly the same size while the rest of the capital card reduces.

Actually, what would be REALLY nice is a 3-sided spin-down counter, like the kinds offered to Magic and Vs players over the years.  A heavyduty, plastic card with the Capital art, and 3 spinning dials to track burn (into the negatives, of course).

examples:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_supplies.php?viewType=Life+Counters&info1=Life+Counter

Or even in pewter?!

http://www.dark-platypus.com/lifecounters.htm