Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tallgeese

Rules Question: Playing Units To Burned Areas

Recommended Posts

 

    Got to play the game in the flesh for the first time last night and despite being totally robbed twice I lurve the game!! happy.gif

    One thing that came up though is can you play units to a burned area and still receive the effect? So for example, can I still play a unit to the Quest area and still benefit from increased card draw or does the effect go with the crumbling walls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallgeese said:

 

    Got to play the game in the flesh for the first time last night and despite being totally robbed twice I lurve the game!! happy.gif

    One thing that came up though is can you play units to a burned area and still receive the effect? So for example, can I still play a unit to the Quest area and still benefit from increased card draw or does the effect go with the crumbling walls?

 

Hey there!

 

There is no penalty for playing anything to a burning zone at all. Feel free to abuse the zone as much as you want still :)

 

Osiris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallgeese said:

 

    Got to play the game in the flesh for the first time last night and despite being totally robbed twice I lurve the game!! happy.gif

    One thing that came up though is can you play units to a burned area and still receive the effect? So for example, can I still play a unit to the Quest area and still benefit from increased card draw or does the effect go with the crumbling walls?

The only problem will be that they can't soak up indirect damage...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah so no penalties as of yet!

 

However it does leave a massive design space for cards that trigger (or cease to trigger) when a player controls a burning zone. We even have a sneak preview of some potential mechanics with one of the dwarf characters :)

 

So....... your from England...How did you get to play!! JEALOUS!! :o

 

Osiris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Osiris said:

So....... your from England...How did you get to play!! JEALOUS!! :o

 Osiris

 I work for the company that will be distributing the game in the UK and Europe, my boss brought a copy back from GenCon and it accidently went home with me................happy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallgeese said:

Osiris said:

 

So....... your from England...How did you get to play!! JEALOUS!! :o

 Osiris

 

 

 I work for the company that will be distributing the game in the UK and Europe, my boss brought a copy back from GenCon and it accidently went home with me................happy.gif

 

Okay so I'm slowly turning GREEN!!!! sorpresa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallgeese said:

Osiris said:

 

So....... your from England...How did you get to play!! JEALOUS!! :o

 Osiris

 

 

 I work for the company that will be distributing the game in the UK and Europe, my boss brought a copy back from GenCon and it accidently went home with me................happy.gif

Any chance of it "accidentally" making it to the Tekken release event? Hint Hint gui%C3%B1o.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ChaosChild said:

Tallgeese said:

 

Osiris said:

 

So....... your from England...How did you get to play!! JEALOUS!! :o

 Osiris

 

 

 I work for the company that will be distributing the game in the UK and Europe, my boss brought a copy back from GenCon and it accidently went home with me................happy.gif

 

 

Any chance of it "accidentally" making it to the Tekken release event? Hint Hint gui%C3%B1o.gif

 Hmmm, I will see what I can do, but I'm pretty sure I can have it in the shop that weekend................gran_risa.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tallgeese said:

I work for the company that will be distributing the game in the UK and Europe, my boss brought a copy back from GenCon and it accidently went home with me................happy.gif

I am wondering, if Heidelberger Spieleverlag is not doing it in Germany. Or dont you mean full europe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jogo said:

Tallgeese said:

 

I work for the company that will be distributing the game in the UK and Europe, my boss brought a copy back from GenCon and it accidently went home with me................happy.gif

 

 

I am wondering, if Heidelberger Spieleverlag is not doing it in Germany. Or dont you mean full europe?

 We deal with shops all over Europe, but I'm sure Heidelberger, Millennium, etc., will also be shipping the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...