Sign in to follow this  
guest313231

Good and Bad

Please follow me to the land of "off topic" discussions where we can chat about all things MtG (specifically, what our big deal with MtG is all about).

An open mind is good. Discussion of the pros and cons of a game is too. But, we're kinda stretching the OP's topic with the MtG bashing (and the explanations of the MtG bashing).

vermillian said:

Please follow me to the land of "off topic" discussions where we can chat about all things MtG (specifically, what our big deal with MtG is all about).

An open mind is good. Discussion of the pros and cons of a game is too. But, we're kinda stretching the OP's topic with the MtG bashing (and the explanations of the MtG bashing).

lol. Success breeds contempt. Mtg is by no means perfect, but doesn't deserve a bashing. a critique perhaps, but show it some respect for what it has done to the genre in general.

Guest Not In Sample

Osiris said:

DB_Cooper said:

Totally agree...

Fortunately, this game seems to have nothing to do with Magic...I don't say magic is just ****, but as an ex-magic player, I'd say without ANY doubt that EVERY LCG here is better than magic, for lots of reasons: flexibility, choices, moltitude of decks (at least as far as I can see) and, last but not least, depth.

More than once, while reading the WI rulebook and taking a look to the spoiler list I had some "perceptions" about how it can be deeper than MtG or, at least, VERY DIFFERENT.

I don't know if I can afford this game too (I'm already in AGOT), but that's a thing I'm thinkin' about...and if there's something I'll never hope is to find something that can be really similar to Magic here.

Hey why all the hate for Mtg? I am still a Mtg player and I love the game, playing it both casually and competitively.

WI is a different game, it can be compared only by the use of cards, and doesn't deserve too much of a slating considering it is practically the grandaddy of most ccg/lcgs's.

Sorry if you felt insulted, in some ways, it wasn't my intention, believe me.

I used to be a Magic Player, I still get some news watching some videos and give some respect, but since I play AgoT (before I was a CoC player) and trying other CG, i discovered some depth I've never seen in Magic. That's just my opinion.

But I agree with the others...we need an entire Topic...Maybe something in the OFF section...I'm going to open it...

END OF THE OFF for me

;-)

Just, I'm not insulting player or the game in general.