Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheChampIsHere

Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM

Recommended Posts

TheChampIsHere said:

What happens if you don't max out sleights? Can you never complete Jiminy's Journal? There has to be some other ways to get them all...what sleights do you have now...right now I'm on 4F, and I'm level 28...

Sleights aren't in Jiminy's journal. They are under status.

But one, WAY over-leveled. Two, I don't wanna check right now, but I have all the ones possible at level 25...  2 more levels till Sonic Blade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, if I do a steady gain of 9 levels per floor, by the time I reach Marluxia, I will have attained the highest lvl 100...

It goes like this:

F1-lvl 5

F2-lvl 10

F3-lvl 19

F4- lvl 28

F5-lvl 37

F6-lvl 46

F7-lvl 55

F8-lvl 64

F9-lvl 73

F10-lvl 73 (no lvls I'm prtty sure this is 100 Acre Woods)

F11-lvl 82

F12-lvl 91

F13 (Castle Oblivion)-lvl 100!!! YAY!!!

So far, I haven't had any trouble, except with Hades, I ran out of all my cards except 3...2 Fires, 1 cure...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheChampIsHere said:

Actually, if I do a steady gain of 9 levels per floor, by the time I reach Marluxia, I will have attained the highest lvl 100...

It goes like this:

F1-lvl 5

F2-lvl 10

F3-lvl 19

F4- lvl 28

F5-lvl 37

F6-lvl 46

F7-lvl 55

F8-lvl 64

F9-lvl 73

F10-lvl 73 (no lvls I'm prtty sure this is 100 Acre Woods)

F11-lvl 82

F12-lvl 91

F13 (Castle Oblivion)-lvl 100!!! YAY!!!

So far, I haven't had any trouble, except with Hades, I ran out of all my cards except 3...2 Fires, 1 cure...

The highest level is 99 by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well...I didin't know, because the highest level in KH1 and KH2 are different, I just assumed it was 100, because if it were 99, I could still get there anyways.

Thats odd, I got to level 22 after checking my sleights, and I got Zansetsuken, not Sonic Blade. Maybe they switched them, but I'm good the  leveling up stuff, I tell you when I learn it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Yay! I got the Aquatank enemy card. Free reload!

EDIT: ... !!! ... !!! ... I can't believe... I JUST GOT THE KEY TO REWARDS!!!!!!!

EDIT2: I used it in Atlantica, but no Demyx card... didn't save afterwards, so I'm gonna save it for Castle Oblivion to get Super Glide!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish that was the reason, that way I would know why...but know I just beat Monstro, and I am close to 40, so it should have corrupted again, but it didn't.

I just checked my cousin's Kingdom Hearts 1 file...I was bored and they just got to Deep Jungle, I leveled them up from 20 to 43....I was bored...I was totally off guard when it came to Parasite Cage in Re:CoM, I thought he would be last, and then he in the 2nd cutscene...I have a boss deck, and I didn't equip it...I still beat him, but my heart was shaking....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 !!!!!!!

I better back up my file... got all the way to Riku IV today... I can't beat him but I think I know how.

1) Use Jafar [Attacks left shown in brackets] [20]
2) Use Lethal Flame (Repeat 3x [only have 4 Stops...]) [16]
3) Use Sonic Blade (I'll try to replace it with Lethal Flame) [15]
4) Use Hi Potion (I'm trying to replace with Elixir) [14? Is this an attack?)
5) If done right and if I ordered my cards right, I'll have 4 Sonic Blades which I'll use [10/11]
6) By this time, if he isn't dead, I'll use another Hi Potion and Repeat Step 5 [5/7]
7) Now I reload and start normally comboing hoping to win... [use up the rest in combos]

My deck should will look like:

1 Stop
2 Attacks [7, 7]
1 Stop
2 Attacks [8, 7]
1 Stop
2 Attacks [7, 8]
1 Stop
5 Attacks [7, 7, 8, 7, 7]
1 Hi Potion
1 Attack [8]
1 Hi Potion
3 Cures
3 Attacks [0, 0, 0]

Jafar

 

Any comments? I need to seriously level up to accomplish this amount of CP, but I think it'll work...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jafar is a great card to have during any boss battle. He is one of the best staple cards.

Now, on your deck, I would keep more Sonic Blades than Lethal Flame. The reason being that, Lethal Flame works better on stationary openents, not really Riku who generally hops and jumps around randomly. Also, is that the order of your cards? If so, put the 0's at the top, that way at the very start you go right past them, and whenever you need one, just go one back and there they are!

Lastly, the fact that you have 3 0's is really good, it allows you to use Zanstesuken, which as you know, stops a card from being reloaded this can help on all of his level 0 cards. This way, if you keep up steady numbers, he can no longer break them.

Where are Stops most plentiful? I think Wonderland, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheChampIsHere said:

Jafar is a great card to have during any boss battle. He is one of the best staple cards.

Now, on your deck, I would keep more Sonic Blades than Lethal Flame. The reason being that, Lethal Flame works better on stationary openents, not really Riku who generally hops and jumps around randomly. Also, is that the order of your cards? If so, put the 0's at the top, that way at the very start you go right past them, and whenever you need one, just go one back and there they are!

Lastly, the fact that you have 3 0's is really good, it allows you to use Zanstesuken, which as you know, stops a card from being reloaded this can help on all of his level 0 cards. This way, if you keep up steady numbers, he can no longer break them.

Where are Stops most plentiful? I think Wonderland, right?

He never hops with me... only if he is using a sleight...

I like Lethal Flame because it takes like 1 and a third bars off. Also, I'm not the best cycler, so 0s in the back is better (1 cycle after the shortcut instead of 3 cycles in the beginning)

I personally am not going to use Zantetsuken because I'd lose a much needed 0 to counter the dreadful Dark Aura...

Lastly, more Stops, though I would love it, would mean I need to find an Elixir... I've seen none in the Moogle Shops yet... I've unlocked it though and I am using Moogle Shop in Destiny Islands, the latest world...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish you could trade card, though I have no Elixirs, I'm really good at getting item cards.

As for the 0's all you have to do is scroll backwards once, so it would turn out faster.

Dark Aura, I forgot that dreadful sleight...how I hate it so...

What level are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheChampIsHere said:

I wish you could trade card, though I have no Elixirs, I'm really good at getting item cards.

As for the 0's all you have to do is scroll backwards once, so it would turn out faster.

Dark Aura, I forgot that dreadful sleight...how I hate it so...

What level are you?

I'm at Level 42... with 450 CP. I should need to be like Lv 55 to have enough CP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheChampIsHere said:

I'm at 37, with 600 CP, wow...I need more HP...

Trust me and get CP instead. If you have reached the point where the bar starts to go straight instead of curved, stop...that is a good amount...I have too much HP... I need more CP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Phew! Just beat Riku IV... with about half my HP left... luckily I could spam my Lethal Flames and Sonic Blades easily... it was only when I needed to reload did I get comboed... I only needed 1 reload luckily... And I didn't even need to level up...guess it was luck...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ccooldudecool said:

Awesome boss beat then! I'm playing KH2 on hard to warm up for this game :P

How many "new" bosses are there is Re:CoM then CoM?

a few

There is another boss battle near the end of Sora's story

You fight Zexion instead of Darkside in Riku's story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roxas said:

ccooldudecool said:

 

Awesome boss beat then! I'm playing KH2 on hard to warm up for this game :P

How many "new" bosses are there is Re:CoM then CoM?

 

 

a few

There is another boss battle near the end of Sora's story

You fight Zexion instead of Darkside in Riku's story.

The new boss battle at the end of Sora's story is awesome. Just think Marluxia and a giant Reaper and see what you come up with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...