Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player1367538

What shall we call each other?

33 posts in this topic

Varnias Tybalt said:

... I guess that with some women one would LOVE TO have a "hand in"... Or preferably something else in. If you catch my meaning? gui%C3%B1o.gif

Truly, I have rarely seen such mastery of the single entendre.

Foolishboy said:

In a joking post the other day it said Runefang could lead the Board Game Boys against an alliance of the Grogards and the V2 Fanboys, with Judas Little as the biased Moderator. However a Board Game player said no because he didn't like the look of WFRPv3, so that name is out.

Judas Little is **** funnyangel.gif

Ye Ancient One said:

Knight Panther said:

Just a question: How can you love something, that you haven't had in hand or even played? And please don't explain (if you wish to do so) this with some analogy to women!!

Perish the thought.

WFRP 3rd edition is like a beautiful dolphin.

It tastes best when shredded and mixed in with Tuna?

Attempted usage of such terminologies would only serve to spawn an actual gateway to the chaos realm here on real-life planet Earth with its center focused at whatever facility is physically housing this forum.  

Give these lists briefly to Snorri Nosebiter for memorization before having them burnt, and the resulting ashes scattered into the Sea of Claws.

Sigmar be praised.

Blue Wizard said:

Attempted usage of such terminologies would only serve to spawn an actual gateway to the chaos realm here on real-life planet Earth

Cool.

Spend the evening chanting Grogards, Fanboys, Yet to be named group. Repeat a thousand times in front of a mirror while balancing a chalice of boiling goats blood upon your head to speed the coming of Slaanesh.

Or just go to the pub you decide.

Actually though I was thinking more of every thread on the forum devolving into 50 posts containing something along the lines of:

"What?!  You dare call me a Grogman-Youthling when I am by all accounts a Grognard-Manboy!  Were you or were you not trying to be insulting when you made that insinuating comment?!"

...but, boiled goat's blood is good too.