Sign in to follow this  
bioball

A chance for a 3rd League?

Anyone have any idea if they are going to start up a 3rd Arkham League? Does anyone else want this like I do? Or if not a full league, perhapes a few scenerios that tie in together?

I love this sort of "DLC" and think its great way to extend the game. I understand that the community has a ton of fan based material (that is thoughtful and well done), but I always seem to gravitate toward "official" content

On a similar note, where can I find all of the second league scenarios?  I have them all from the first one and maybe half the second.

I'm pretty bad at my luck navigating this site, so any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

branmcmillin said:

My wife and I are going to be playing if there is a 3rd.

Same here.  Hopefully the main expansion will be Innsmouth since that is what we have gui%C3%B1o.gif  Seems like the second one was pretty dependent on Dunwich.

I think I would like a 5 scenerio go rather than the full 10. My friends and I enjoy the game a lot, but it is quite difficult to get 8 people together at once these days. I think a lower number would provide a little better motivation.

One thing I'd like to see is a "Scenario Expansion".  Roughly the same sort of thing as the Downloadable scenarios, but - say - 40 of them in one box.  Not only could you take your time over them and do them at your leisure but it would allow for the scenarios to have additional cards/tokens if needed.