Sign in to follow this  
The Professor

If you enjoyed the North Korean Attack on Sony...

Agreed. It makes the forum completely unusable by any member of our community and this has to stop. Additionally, there are accounts posting that are active since yesterday (check the name of the spammer and you see when he created the account). This means that the webmaster cleared the spam yesterday, but didn't ban the posters (facepalm). Not that this would have meant anything, they would simply have created a different account, but still. It's... sad.

Want to buy real fake mythos tomes?

We got :

Necronomicon (Greek)

Necronomicon (latin)

Necronomicon (English, Dee Edition)

Kitab -al-azif, (Signed by Abdul Al Hazred)

Unausprechlichen Culten(German)

Unspeakable cults

Unprounouncable cults (mistranslation of the german text)

Liber Ivonis (latin)

Book of Eibon

Book of Eihort

Tome of Yig (Snakeskin cover)

Revelations of Glaaki (incomplete: parts I, III, IV)

Cultes des ghouls

Vermis Mysteris (latin)

Vermis Mysteris (Latin, Flemish anotations)

Mysteries of the wurm (A guide to gardening)

The king in yellow

The king in yellow (screen play)

The king in yellow (children's coloring book)

Le roy en jaune.

Tin Tin on Yuggoth (Belgian comic)

Want to buy real fake mythos tomes?

We got :

Necronomicon (Greek)

Necronomicon (latin)

Necronomicon (English, Dee Edition)

Kitab -al-azif, (Signed by Abdul Al Hazred)

Unausprechlichen Culten(German)

Unspeakable cults

Unprounouncable cults (mistranslation of the german text)

Liber Ivonis (latin)

Book of Eibon

Book of Eihort

Tome of Yig (Snakeskin cover)

Revelations of Glaaki (incomplete: parts I, III, IV)

Cultes des ghouls

Vermis Mysteris (latin)

Vermis Mysteris (Latin, Flemish anotations)

Mysteries of the wurm (A guide to gardening)

The king in yellow

The king in yellow (screen play)

The king in yellow (children's coloring book)

Le roy en jaune.

Tin Tin on Yuggoth (Belgian comic)

How much?

Dear spammers,

No-one in this forum will ever click on the links that you keep posting. Please rethink your life choices and go and do something more productive with your existence instead.

Yours,

The Internet.

Or you're secretly the head of the attack and you know when to pop up to say something casual... *suspect*

Remind me not to play any resistance-type games with you. Ah, the pressure! I'll admit to everything!

Or you're secretly the head of the attack and you know when to pop up to say something casual... *suspect*

Remind me not to play any resistance-type games with you. Ah, the pressure! I'll admit to everything!

What if Julia were behind the attack instead? Deflecting suspicion by accusing poor innocent Borealian is just the kind of misdirection that will allow her fake ID and passport business to continue operating under the radar...

All the helpful advice and kind words and laughing at my jokes... It all makes sense now. I *knew* I wasn't that funny...

Edited by jlhorner1974

And now for something completely different (pun very much intended):

Electronic spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited messages (spam), especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly on the same site. It is named after Spam, a luncheon meat, by way of a Monty Python sketch in which Spam is included in every dish. The food is stereotypically disliked/unwanted, so the word came to be transferred by analogy.

[The] Earliest documented spam (although the term had not yet been coined) was a message advertising the availability of a new model of Digital Equipment Corporation computers sent by Gary Thuerk to 393 recipients on ARPANET in 1978. Rather than send a separate message to each person, which was the standard practice at the time, he had an assistant, Carl Gartley, write a single mass email. Reaction from the net community was fiercely negative, but the spam did generate some sales.

(Source: wikipedia, FWIW)

That's it, I'm totally defecting and joining whatever side Julia is on. Julia is a survivor, and I bet she's picked the side that's going to win in the end. Julia, if you could PM me and tell me what side I'm on and what my orders are, that'd be great. :D

That's it, I'm totally defecting and joining whatever side Julia is on. Julia is a survivor, and I bet she's picked the side that's going to win in the end. Julia, if you could PM me and tell me what side I'm on and what my orders are, that'd be great. :D

Well, I guess the mission was a failure then. And I think we all know who is to blame! Traitor!

*Turns to Steve-O and Jake*

I am almost positive Jason is one of the traitors! I... wait...

*Realises Steve-O and Jake have been replaced by strawmen*

I'm the only one not a traitor, aren't I?

Which team was the traitors now again? They are the filthy blue ones, aren't they, always singing disgusting songs about making the world a better place and such?

I like that cute green stuff hugging guys around!

And I swear, it was a mere coincidence that I missed the whole w-end attack! Jason, I need a new fridge. Tomorrow I'll mail you about that.