Sign in to follow this  
artemis8

Another campaign to play...

I have uploaded to the custom section my Ardennes campaign, which I recently finished. Some its scenarios have been revised and some new added.

For play you will need TOI base game, DOTF and Normandy expansions. Good hunt!gui%C3%B1o.gif

Man, stop that ! This game has been on my wish list for weeks, so far, and I every day keep myself from buying it because I often spend too much money in FFG games, and this one, which I so want, has several expansions... so I'm being sensible and all, and then, what do I see ? That YOU, have worked so seriously on a campaign, which looks incredibly well thought and full of promisses of entertainment and all... and more than that, taking set in the Ardennes ?!?! Where half of my family comes from ?!? You know what you are ? A sadistic man ! A crual player ! A... a... a meanie ! .................... yet, I thank you in advance for this great work you've done and that I'm waiting like crazy to play with in the forecoming future ;)

I have uploaded the first (and I hope that also last happy.gif) Errata and clarifications document relating to Ardennes campaign.

It can be found in the same Scenarios section as the campaign itself.