Sign in to follow this  
Trothael

Organization XIII - The Elite

Kiro13 said:

So would that mean I still have a chance? Or is the rejection set in stone? lol

Set in stone. We discussed that at the last meeting, it's today's meeting that failed ¬_¬

Yeah, I really apologize...some friends dropped by last minute and wanted to go out for Sushi at my favorite place...so it was incredibly hard to resist, lol.

mmmm Mars and Volcano Rolls....*drool* babeo.gif

I will for sure be at the next one.

yeah, we're getting to everything. we're just also trying to keep our social real lives. (which in my case means getting head injuries from my friend in volleyball =P)

Roxas said:

yeah, we're getting to everything. we're just also trying to keep our social real lives. (which in my case means getting head injuries from my friend in volleyball =P)

If you dont mind me asking are you a female

B1ack said:

Roxas said:

If you dont mind me asking are you a female

That would be a negative sir.

so I had to go to a supper tonight and I kept checking back here on a friends ipod touch so I couldnt post but I was tring to see if there were any updates on the meeting and i got really confused if it was happening or not :S so did it happen? when? is there one next week to keep with the original schedual...also y saturday when everyone is generallly out doing somthing...why not sunday night?

Vertically Challenged said:

so I had to go to a supper tonight and I kept checking back here on a friends ipod touch so I couldnt post but I was tring to see if there were any updates on the meeting and i got really confused if it was happening or not :S so did it happen? when? is there one next week to keep with the original schedual...also y saturday when everyone is generallly out doing somthing...why not sunday night?

Sunday evenings wouldn't be bad...say between 5-7PM EST

Saturdays do seem to be a bad night to do things...normally I'm not busy, but if I am, it would be on a Saturday...

As for last night, well...I was there till about 9PM EST...then a Migraine knocked me out for the following 12 hours...it was pretty lamesauce T_T

Sunday night's I'm at the youth group at my church... =P. Trothael, I think I have an idea. You can email me all the info discussed during the meetings and I'll give my opinions within a response. Would that be okay? If so, my email is cbeng973@gmail.com

Card_Breaker said:

Sunday night's I'm at the youth group at my church... =P. Trothael, I think I have an idea. You can email me all the info discussed during the meetings and I'll give my opinions within a response. Would that be okay? If so, my email is cbeng973@gmail.com

This doesn't really work, as we vote on things DURING the meeting.  Emailing you everything afterwards would be of no use to us...

WayToTheDawn said:

Card_Breaker said:

This doesn't really work, as we vote on things DURING the meeting.  Emailing you everything afterwards would be of no use to us...

Ah, I see... Well then, I guess I'll keep having to try to sign up. And Vertically, yes, I am using gmail... how do I sign up "specially"?